Pledge of Allegiance on Race Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarret's most patriotic high five.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 141
Again, if its your track, you can do whatever you want. That's part of what makes this the greatest country in the world.

Except Buddhist... they like to rub a fat guys belly. If anyone tried to touch my belly, we are going to have problems.
I'm with ya on this one! and stay away from the belly its all mine!!!!

Jarret's most patriotic high five.

That is awesome! hahaha!

Just an FYI...I know that I can get deep...but don't let those things scare you from talking to me in person. I don't bring up God face to face unless a person asks or my honest answer to something warrants it; this is outside of times that are for teaching, preaching, prayer, or a personal story/testimony.

So, the million dollar question. If a track has prayer, the pledge of allegiance, and the national anthem along with a free will Bible service...will it stop you from going to that track? Answer honestly...not just to say yes or no.

As for the belly slap...you are safe with me. Although some folks believe it to be good luck to touch red hair...I dunno!

So, the million dollar question. If a track has prayer, the pledge of allegiance, and the national anthem along with a free will Bible service...will it stop you from going to that track? Answer honestly...not just to say yes or no.

None of those will stop me from going as long as I'm not forced to participate in all of
them. That means don't do it during riders meeting.

However, there is a little short track I won't go to because they don't allow alcohol on
the property and I insist on having a celebratory beer after the races.

Haven's seen it in a few years, but there used to be a couple D11 mini dads, that would drink a bit too much at the races. That is never good at all.

Haven's seen it in a few years, but there used to be a couple D11 mini dads, that would drink a bit too much at the races. That is never good at all.

If there is a problem with somebody, they need to be handled/educated/whatever.
Banning beer/prayer/whatever because you don't know how to handle/educate isn't
going to work.

I'd just note too that so far that little flat track doesn't have a schedule. I'm betting
they're done.

If there is a problem with somebody, they need to be handled/educated/whatever.
Banning beer/prayer/whatever because you don't know how to handle/educate isn't
going to work.

I'd just note too that so far that little flat track doesn't have a schedule. I'm betting
they're done.

So do they ban weed at the track too? That works...no one smokes weed...right?

Personally, no it will not stop me from attending the track. If I am forced to participate (riders meeting) I will not attend them then. I think you should have this done sometime before practice starts. After the riders meeting its time to race, do your routine before the morning kicks off. People dont want to wait around any longer, they already dont like being there all day. Personally, i love being at the track so it doesnt bother me, but from the conversation last year about all the race days "being so long" might be a good idea not to throw anything else into the schedule.

We have collectively decided to go with prayer and National Anthem before the start of Moto 1 over the loud speaker that way folks can choose to participate or not. I have locked this thread to lay it to rest. Track is going to be good given the conditions, you can count on it. I can't tell you how many times myself or others thought Malvern would be a mud-hole last year, and the track was actualy in good shape. With all the dirt that was added last year and with keeping the track packed in, it will be just fine. Let's go racing folks! See ya'll Sunday. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back