Stuck in a rut

I read on another thread that since quads were not at the event, the bikers had to ride around in the tracks made by the dozer. More classes to add. Dozer A, Dozer B, Dozer C, Women's Dozer, Dozer Vet, Mini Dozer.

I read on another thread that since quads were not at the event, the bikers had to ride around in the tracks made by the dozer. More classes to add. Dozer A, Dozer B, Dozer C, Women's Dozer, Dozer Vet, Mini Dozer.

Yea but three laps on the dozer tracks yields solid forming lines and no blue groove or ice skating rinks. I mean rocket loves ice skating. But not on a Dirtbike. Maybe they can replace the ice machine in hockey rinks with the quad classes at intermission. Perfect for both as the quads will smooth the ice and there won't be any ruts for them either.

Yea but three laps on the dozer tracks yields solid forming lines and no blue groove or ice skating rinks. I mean rocket loves ice skating. But not on a Dirtbike. Maybe they can replace the ice machine in hockey rinks with the quad classes at intermission. Perfect for both as the quads will smooth the ice and there won't be any ruts for them either.
That would be a Zamboni (brand name) or ice resurfacer. Maybe they should replace dirt bike riders with hockey players, a little tougher and not so whiney.

So people often wonder what's going on in my feeble brain when I push dirt for 10 hours. I had 2 or 3 random thoughts today.

1. We spend an inordinate amount of time thinking of things to do.
2. So much time that we feel strapped to get all the things we think up done
3. Then just like a switch it's over and it doesn't matter.

What's the point? Stopping thinking, you will be ahead. Even if your not smart enough to realize it.

Back