Marc the Sharc

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Special prayers sent out to Sharc. He took a digger shortly after I had left riding with some of the Vets at Dirtworld, breaking his tib/fib from the report I got from Baker. Praying for a smooth operation and a quick recovery!

The last word at 230 am this morning was the tib and fib were both broke and at 5 am they were going to put a rod in. I havent called, i know Mrs. sharc was up all night. I will get a report in a bit.

Hey the good new is, I have a brand new KTM in my driveway! All layed out ready to race.

Heal up Sharc we will see you later.

Aww man... :( Heal fast buddy. I know Sharc was looking forward to riding the Regional coming up. Such a bad deal. Take care Sharc...

This news never seems to come after the big race weekend, always just before. Hope you have a smooth recovery Sharc.

I don't think there is a fast heal when you bust up both lower leg bones......eeeek!
Sorry to hear bout your mishap Sharc.

Hurry up and send us some xrays and the crash story :D

Bad news , heal up soon , Sharc ! Broke my tib/fib a couple years back > , longassed plate and umpteen screws put Humpty together again . Doctor Conlin at Aultman did the surgery and today it gives me no problems at all . Sharc will be back on the attack in no time .

Out of surgery, in recovery.
He will be in his room soon..

I should have some pictures of x ray later....

Hope for a quick recovery Marc! Sucks getting hurt... I think pit jinxed you with the broken up KTM pics on your 350 thread...

No no no no no!!! Days before Ironman. Aw man I bet he's so bummed, well not at the morphine moment but as soon as that wears off he'll be so bummed. My heart goes out to you dude. You're as tough as they come.

Back