Marc the Sharc

They put a rod in his Tib and a plate on his fib.
And he is looking good, but bummed about being hurt..
I didn't get any pictures to make vet261 queezy yet...

Sorry to here about this..Heal Up Sharc..One of the coolest dudes on this board and in moto for sure! Prayers sent everything went well! Looks like he will be poolside all summer now.

Wow.....that is a horrible injury. Thoughts and prayers to you for a speedy recovery. Never like hearing about a serious injury like that.

Sharc-My heart sank when I got your text on Sunday.
Absolutely hate to hear of anyone getting hurt so bad that they can't participate in the sport they love.
Heal fast my friend!

Feel so bad for you Marc - every time I open PitRacer, there's your dream track picture! Hope you have a speedy recovery and we can see you riding Crawfordsville soon!

Anyone know what the heck happened?

He checked up on the face of the jump because there was a mini rider ahead of him he didn't see...I'm sooo bummed for him, when I first got to him right after the crash he was so bummed about missing the Ironman Regional race. He was hauling on his new 350 3-stoke as he called it!!

Sharc is a tuff one,took the pain good while we waited for the ambulance! He wanted his boot off so they wouldn't cut it off & he hardly flinched when I tugged it off. When the EMT guys showed up he thought about trying to get his pants off also before they cut them...true MXer right there! While he was laying there waiting for the ambulance ride I asked him if he wanted a smoke and was like yeah that would be great!

Heal up quick bud!

So I heard this am that Sharc is trying to make plans for Vet fest at Red Bud! You cant hold a true MX guy back!

Good luck on that, hope to see you there! Heal fast and well!

Just finding out about this now, super bummed to hear that he got hurt just days before the big race he was looking forward to racing! Heal fast Sharc, and we'll see you at the track soon!

Damn Sharc....tib/fib is a nasty one. Hope your recovery goes well. At least pool time is here to enjoy while you heal up. Good luck buddy!

Marcs as cool and tough as they come
Always seems to have a good attitude
He was hauling butt on that new KTM
Heal fast Sharc!!

Back