Hand Racing Promotions @Big Game Raceway

handracing

PR Founding Father
Well we are less than a week away from our Season Opener. We are looking forward to running our races this year at Big Game Raceway in Hubbard. This beautiful weekend was spent at the track getting it all ready for Sunday (June 1). We think you guys will like the changes made and the new flow to the track. Hope to see you all there!

I haven't been there since 2011 at the triathlon. I said I would never go back and never attend a CRA race after that dust fest. Yeah, I ranted bad about that a long time ago. It was like racing in the 70's, only worse.

I am thinking of making the trip. I live in central PA. I did do a CRA race this year so that stuff is covered. Is it going to be worth my time to come out? I take it there will be no 12-18 inches of dry silt and you can water the track. They couldn't 3 seasons ago.

I hear you will get a good contingent of vets also. Thanks for any reply.

We understand your concern. The track will be prepped! Hand Racing and crew will be doing the track prep and running the race program. We have 11 years of running successful races so we look forward to you giving us a try!! We will always work hard not to disappoint! Dave added some vet lane options in certain areas of the track.

Hey Honda 907.... Hand Racing had nothing to do with the Triathon.....This is the FIRST event they are running at BIG GAME!
Don't know if you know the name "HAND" ...But one thing I know for sure is...IF THEIR NAME IS ON AN EVENT, IT WILL BE TOP NOTCH!!
Dave (in my opinion) and his crew, are AMAZING at what they do! And have a HISTORY of running CLASS A Events with FANTASTIC trackprep!They
ran OIR for YEARS with 4 to 500 riders at EVERY event, track was PRIME EVERYTIME!! Im sure others will agree!! Most of the time the track looked like a POST CARD!!
We have been excited about this since we heard the news!!
L@@KING Forward to this weekend!!
Fingers Crossed for some PACKED GATES!!!!

Yes, what Motodad024 said. Always top notch.

Sorry I am going to miss it, along with a few other vets, going to the Iron Man Regional.
We will have this LL's stuff out of the way soon.

We will be missing our vets this race we know many of you will be at your regional and we wish you the best of luck! We'll look forward to seeing you later in the year. Obviously no LL this year for us, just too busy.

We will miss you down at the creek!

We all wanted to try out the new Iron Man Track,
bummer on the timing for checking out the new Big Game Track.
We will load up the vet class another race for sure.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like that big Vet contingent may not be there from the sounds of it. I guess LL's runs very very deep out your way. I have a weekend off from another big vet series, so I wanted to battle new blood. Bummer that the cream will probably be gone

I did realize that the Hand people were new promoters, hence my question. Thanks for clearing that up.

Practice Saturday if I decide to make the trip?

Sorry no practice on Sat. we will be spending the day getting the track prepped for Sunday's race. There is camping permitted but gates will close at 9pm and re-open in the morning at 6:30am. Sign up will be at 7:30, Practice at 8:30 , Racing at 10:30. This will be the Sunoco Spring Series Shootout. :)

Here's a picture of the awards for this race!
38090-8cf0a6bf3725af3bb983382e8fcc8bd3.jpg

Attachments

• 2014_Hand_Racing[1].jpg
    2014_Hand_Racing[1].jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 213
Honda 907 you could go to Malvern. Practice Saturday, night race Saturday night, and race on Sunday.

Thanks John, but Night racing doesn't appeal to me any longer, plus that is another card. I can't do the Battle series ( conflicts with 2 MastersMXRaces, unless I drive 10 hours Sat night. Yeah right!) so I would rather skip that race night race. I'm sure it's cool and all, but not interested.

What vets, besides Ironman on here are in for Big Game? I would love to meet some of you on this site!

Last edited:
Honda 907 you could go to Malvern. Practice Saturday, night race Saturday night, and race on Sunday.

John, come on up to Big Game this weekend. They still should have a big gate of vets and they still do the best job of track prep in the state . Should be a good time.

Thanks John, but Night racing doesn't appeal to me any longer, plus that is another card. I can't do the Bartle seeies( conflicts with 2 MastersMXRaces, unless I drive 10 hours Sat night. Yeah right!) so I would rather skip that race night race. I'm sure it's cool and all, but not interested.

What vets, besides Ironman on here are in for Big Game? I would love to meet some of you on this site!
I might be in for Big Game this weekend. I parked next to you at Western Reserve, but we never met. If I am out there I will try and look you up.

Big Game is another hour. If I am going up this weekend I will probably do both Malvern races. Daughter has a soccer tournament also, so wife and I are talking about what to do this weekend. If I don't do Malvern, will definitely do Dirt Country in SW Ohio Series.

Big Game is another hour. If I am going up this weekend I will probably do both Malvern races. Daughter has a soccer tournament also, so wife and I are talking about what to do this weekend. If I don't do Malvern, will definitely do Dirt Country in SW Ohio Series.

Sorry to hear that. You sure are going to miss a great track. Good luck to you this weekend.

Wiseco will be set up on Sunday. A big shout out to them for sponsoring us this season and our Pro Day on Sept. 7th!! You guys are awesome!

Back