Hand Racing Promotions @Big Game Raceway

Thanks Georgie!! Good luck this weekend! Keep it on two wheels and we'll catch up with you another time!

We all wish Georgie was going to big game too! ha ha...

And pick up Hershey on the way would ya!

Thanks John, but Night racing doesn't appeal to me any longer, plus that is another card. I can't do the Battle series ( conflicts with 2 MastersMXRaces, unless I drive 10 hours Sat night. Yeah right!) so I would rather skip that race night race. I'm sure it's cool and all, but not interested.

What vets, besides Ironman on here are in for Big Game? I would love to meet some of you on this site!
I will personally guarantee your satisfaction at the BC Battle, if you don't feel like it was way worth it, I will buy your Oma card. Maybe even kick you some gas money. There is no way those other two events can touch us, no way.

I might take you up on that! I here GREAT THINGS about BC!
I wasn't putting you down at all. Still would like to do the Battle of Ohio race series. I'm sure I will have a blast if I come out. Tracks look prime out your way. Only thing Masters has is long laps, short days (on Saturdays) and 33-57 guys in the combined 50 A and B class.

I think I got several 50+ guys from Pittsburg coming out( weather pending) to make for more fun this weekend. I'll get on FB and try to get more for the 50+

I was referring to Dan Morgan as "Ironman", not that MX Sports racetrack.
Dan is a true IRONMAN!!!

Just wanted to clear that up

Yeah, I doubt we will have that many in 50+. I think if I do some serious motivating/recruiting, maybe borderline threatening, I think we could get 12-15 for 50+ which would be good for us. Regardless of the competition, the track more than makes up for it. No offense taken, I'm just passionate about the battle. It's like one of my kids.

Also, this will be an NMA Qualifier. Just got word that Mad Mike Jones along with BARS Racing will be in the house!!! :D

Sounds good Hand. I think you will have a winner Sunday. Look forward to it.

BCMX: let me work on that. I know your passionate about the Battle, so that's all the more to fit it in for myself. I like what I hear. I'll look over the schedule again and see if it's doable!

With it usually being a decently fast day at big game id like to see both tracks linked together and ran as one... make one super long track!!!

I will personally guarantee your satisfaction at the BC Battle, if you don't feel like it was way worth it, I will buy your Oma card. Maybe even kick you some gas money. There is no way those other two events can touch us, no way.

Go hijack Malvern thread. WTF!!!!

To clarify, the other two events I was referring to were the masters of Mx that 907 mentioned not my fellow series tracks. I could see how what I posted could get misunderstood. Those two masters events can't touch the battle rounds at Chillitown or Malvern either!

Original 44 - not an intentional hijack........907 used the magic words....."Battle, not going, too far". Sirens went off at my house, sounded like an air raid, incoming! I had to respond.

Oh yes, Big Game this weekend, talk amongst yourselves.

To clarify, the other two events I was referring to were the masters of Mx that 907 mentioned not my fellow series tracks. I could see how what I posted could get misunderstood. Those two masters events can't touch the battle rounds at Chillitown or Malvern either!

Original 44 - not an intentional hijack........907 used the magic words....."Battle, not going, too far". Sirens went off at my house, sounded like an air raid, incoming! I had to respond.

Oh yes, Big Game this weekend, talk amongst yourselves.

You do realize that those two races are at Budds Creek and Tomahawk.

I have no problem with you coming on Pitracer and promoting yours series in your own thread. But it shows no class coming on here and putting down other promoters races. Whether its the Hand's, or someone else's race.

Last edited:
I would also agree, buds Creek, and Tomahawk or not.........the promotion, and all the other special one off things that go with the battle series will make those races something to be at. It becomes and event, not just a race. I am sure the Masters series is great, but they are races, and not "events". That's what JO was getting at I believe. They try to top themselves each year, and with the new AMA state race thing going on........I can only imagine JO, Jeremy and Jason have some great things planned.

Our football season starts Aug 16th this year, but the hotels are booked and we are not missing any Battle races this year.

I would also agree, buds Creek, and Tomahawk or not.........the promotion, and all the other special one off things that go with the battle series will make those races something to be at. It becomes and event, not just a race. I am sure the Masters series is great, but they are races, and not "events". That's what JO was getting at I believe. They try to top themselves each year, and with the new AMA state race thing going on........I can only imagine JO, Jeremy and Jason have some great things planned.

Our football season starts Aug 16th this year, but the hotels are booked and we are not missing any Battle races this year.

I agree with you , but this isn't the thread to post about another track.

Hopefully one of the shooters take shots of the facility and posts them up. I'm sure NE Ohio will be thrilled to see what the Hands have done.
I know I am...

Tomahawk cant run with us, we don't have enough years in to make that claim against Budds Creek, too much history there.

Sorry guys. I just replied to John and BCMX out of courtesy, so I am sorry for the deviation

I ran at Big Game in 2010 and till Aug of 2011. The place was SUPERB, dirt was just like Unidilla that I raced in the 80's. They even put a picture of me on their Tee's for the track in 2011 (random, just one of the many great pics Rich at MX Freaks takes) . I loved Big Game but that one race left a bad taste in my mouth. That's all behind me now. I'm a real old gray haired fart, but I'll be racing out there ( weather permitting) with my wife( picture taker) kid and maybe a grand kid !

Back