failed testing

On a completely unrelated story, Suzuki announces price increases for all 2015 models and an indefinite delay on all product development due to budgetary issues.
Purely coincidental, mx sports just purchased 3/4 of west Virginia

On a completely unrelated story, Suzuki announces price increases for all 2015 models and an indefinite delay on all product development due to budgetary issues.
Purely coincidental, mx sports just purchased 3/4 of west Virginia

Is that far fetched? Aren't land values like $5 an acre?

awkward-pregnancy-photos7.jpg

Wiki just lists potential side effects. And thise side effects dont necessarily affect each person the same. And wiki is a load of bullshit. Any jerkwad can get on there and Wrote a sentence. If the guy has ADHD, all the adderal is doing is bringing him back to same level as be would be if be wasnt ADHD.

I know children racers who are on ADHD drugs at briariffs qualifier. It wasnt for an edge.

And if your on this stuff for prolonged times and miss a dose the patients hands get stiff and lock up. And you can't even hold into a bike when that happens.

Maybe RV is on it too. With a TUE. But that's ok.

And I hate auto correct. Not fixing it. You get what I'm saying.

I race local AND around other states as well, so no shame on me! Just raced OIR last weekend, Ive raced Amherst this year and spend my money at local practice tracks almost every week of the year. I certainly care about the local MX scene.

As for the drug in question, yes it is a stimulant but in a person with ADD / ADHD it brings them back to a normal operating state. It doesnt give them extra focus or stimulation. Read about it directly. The person with that disorder functions normally and at their best under pressure because their brain NEEDS adrenaline via stimulation to focus. So during a race situation they are already focused and the drug in question does absolutely NOTHING to give that person an advantage. What the drug in question will do is give the user with ADD/ADHD the ability to focus when not stimulated by exterior reasons (ie racing).

So I agree, the TUE should have been filed. Broken rule for sure. But as far as cheating by gaining an advantage by taking ADHD meds? No, not a cheater. And if you cant understand the reason why you had better study about ADHD and the effects of the treating medications before spewing your uniformed BS.

The real question is IF the information we have is correct ( since the JS7 camp and WADA havent revealed the details yet this is all speculation) should James be stripped of his achievements in the history books for simply not filing the correct paper work? In my opinion he should not be.

I think Redbull and Monster are worse...and I think they will be the ultimate factors that decide how it will all be handled.

I say first moto win, second moto his crew forgets his magic pill at the line. 4 laps in he starts seeing photographers running across the track, and you know the rest.

Back