Chillitown MX Battle Round 1 **July 18-20**

Wow, didn't mean to ruff so many feathers. If you can promise 6 laps, that's 9 minutes at 1:30sec, I'm in. If not, have fun

I only know 099 and Day181 personally, so if I can pit with either of them PitRacers, I'll have someone to hang with, besides my boy.

Otherwise, it would be a long boring 2 day race. I find mxers in our area not doing MastersMX racing on the egotistical side. Not saying you are, just stating an eastern PA, NJ thing.

That's what I meant by 2 day race. Sorry

And I would love to meet more of the keyboard cowboys on here, but the two times I came to Ohio this year, only 099 showed. Oh and a Hudack, but didn't know him at the time. He didn't know me either and we parked beside each other and never spoke. Imagine that. Mxers not talking. LOL!!

What is everyones thoughts on a 125cc Pro only class to add to the festivties. Then make it a winner take all purse. Would there be enough pros that could get or borrow a 125cc to run this? I know I would personally love to see/hear this race take place. Any takers????
ABC Open 125cc CLASS. Stack that gate. Have a good ole fun exhibition race. If a pro doesn't win pay him in a gift certificate.

ABC Open 125cc CLASS. Stack that gate. Have a good ole fun exhibition race. If a pro doesn't win pay him in a gift certificate.
Yeah, some fast B guys out there as well. Would be cool to see. First race after midday prep to get everyones juices flowing for the 2nd set!!

Oh and a Hudack, but didn't know him at the time. He didn't know me either and we parked beside each other and never spoke. Imagine that. Mxers not talking. LOL!!

At Vet Fest there's always a huge swarm of Hudaks. I went years without ever speaking to these guys. They seem so unapproachable. You just have to find a Hudak jersey and interrupt whatever ridiculous conversation they're having. One of the greatest moto families out there.

Let say we went with ABC Open 125cc...what would be the age limit. You wouldnt want younger kids out there with A and B riders....not even sure you want a C rider our there. Talk to me...I want to hear opinions!

ABC OPEN 16 yrs -99 yrs; unless there's some banzai fast 14 year olds that have parental consent to ride and the track referee can vouch for. Some of these kids on pingers are haaaaaauuulin the mail.

Now I know you wanted a 125 class.....I wouldn't object to racing against 144/150cc 2 strokes if it got the gate full.

Current pro, ex-pro, never pro, is-nows, was-beens, have-nevers.......let em all sign up.

At Vet Fest there's always a huge swarm of Hudaks. I went years without ever speaking to these guys. They seem so unapproachable. You just have to find a Hudak jersey and interrupt whatever ridiculous conversation they're having. One of the greatest moto families out there.
Thanks Chuck, we are always ready for a good BS session. As far as the Busch lite goes, we are always open to someone else's premium beer. Just come up and say hi.

Wait....didn't I say earlier that we already had a two stroke class and I was told that we didn't want to watch amateurs race 125's, we wanted to watch pros?

Wait....didn't I say earlier that we already had a two stroke class and I was told that we didn't want to watch amateurs race 125's, we wanted to watch pros?

True...very true but this is a talk forum. We are talking it through. Nothing is set in stone just yet. There has to be a lot of things fall into place before we pull the trigger on something like this. I have yet to see or hear of any number of pros show interest in this just yet (I know its still early) but if we do this we will want to see a nice big gate. The last thing I want is to have a 4 or 5 rider gate of pros....or is that what everyone wants to see??? lol

For a 125 pro class, save everyone the trouble and just send Gibby a check, although I do love seeing him wring those things out, never mind, let's drop a gate. If I owned one I'd put up a good fight every time he went to lap me.

For a 125 pro class, save everyone the trouble and just send Gibby a check, although I do love seeing him wring those things out, never mind, let's drop a gate. If I owned one I'd put up a good fight every time he went to lap me.

So youre saying 4 chances at giving him a fight per moto?

Back