Vets at LL

How about let people sign up for heats as they wish, then based on their finishes and lap times, they get assigned mains, and that race counts. So it's truly a qualify and race setup, not this archaic publicly confusing two moto setup.

Hush up wind bag. You are to chicken to try anything outside the box.......

We need an abc class for posting, some of you guys are sandbagging on this......her-she is for sure. Stop holding back you som bitch.

On a serious note, it sounds like we need to rename the vet classes to usta-coulda and wish-I-coulda......Seriously, if you rode and trained as much as you bitched about stuff, you would probably be faster.

And a tip if the hat to mark shafer, who can cleanly jump the bday double. His training and confidence is clearly improving. He's a vet, it's relative to the thread, sit down.

How about let people sign up for heats as they wish, then based on their finishes and lap times, they get assigned mains, and that race counts. So it's truly a qualify and race setup, not this archaic publicly confusing two moto setup.

Which brings us back to ....when you getting transponders? ha ha..

And the promise of less classes in the OMA......You know, the whole "what would you want in a race day" question that led to the announcement of the OMA and promise of what was to come!

Hows that for not sand bagging????

We have the tubes to put the loop through. Considering buying the my laps hardware to allow people the opportunity to get lap times. I don't want into the rental business at this time, maybe down the road.

And the promise of less classes in the OMA......You know, the whole "what would you want in a race day" question that led to the announcement of the OMA and promise of what was to come!

Hows that for not sand bagging????

I don't remember making any promises....I do remember trying resurrect ohio mx. I think we are doing a good job. Back to work dhds01, don't you have a fire to start ?

I usually steer clear on these threads since I rarely race modern stuff, but I do have to agree with some of what John and Hershey pointed to.
I have seen many older, fat, and outa shape racers line up and just ride incredibly aggressive and kick ass, and finish well. Always blows my mind, thinking how can this be?

Experience accounts for tons in a riders skill levels regardless of age. It is a memory thing.

New class: Vet "Post-Pro" A & B. ( "B"s for the non-triple jumping beer guzzling lush's :D).
No access to amateur class's.

Last edited:
That is still awesome to see. The pyro side of me likes....

Hey JO, you outta run a race call King Of the Cliff or something like that??

All I ask of the OMA is bring back 30+ B/C so I don't have to get my arse waxed in both 30+ and 40+.... ;) I'll gripe about LL when I actually go some day...or at least try and cannot get in 'cause of all the fast ex pro's... :)

That is still awesome to see. The pyro side of me likes....

Hey JO, you outta run a race call King Of the Cliff or something like that??

All I ask of the OMA is bring back 30+ B/C so I don't have to get my arse waxed in both 30+ and 40+.... ;) I'll gripe about LL when I actually go some day...or at least try and cannot get in 'cause of all the fast ex pro's... :)

Yep still in the hopper.......might use part of that idea next year.....

Yeah yeah....right

I seriously doubt that I will execute that idea in its entirety. However, I do think there is a piece of that concept that is applicable to a modern 2 moto format that should work. More on this later.

Back to bitching about old guys that usta-could. But still can against old dudes of similar years.

I am ok racing old pros too. I'm probably one of the slowest on modern bikes . Sheak lapped me at Area 51 and quaded over me in the air. He was totally safe doing it too! It's all good to me. I had a blast racing povolny at Daniel Boone too.
I lined up next to Grewe at red bud regional two years ago. We talked on the line. I had a blast! Sucker hole shotted me !!

By the way I was not last either and did all my Motos.....it felt awesome to be out there with those guys

Back