Open practice

Not just gay men, but also FAT CHICKS, her friends ride MX bikes but there are no cup holders for her beer, or place to put the smokes.....

NOW NOW NOW, lets not have to discuss girl who was a guy or the guy that was a girl that dq'd.......bike rider......fact.

This is for her-she:

YEP.png

Seems logical.......

I dont see her on that quad either! Lol!

If you can't ride a bike with out training wheels then a quad is the next logical step in racing

Let's face it, if you were guaranteed one night with her and all you had to do was race a quad at one OMA race, all of you damn fools would be clamoring to borrow quads, lol. The gates would be full.

Went kayaking last night, I'm thinking of switching to no wheels!

Forget the gays, forget the fat chicks.............. real men ride real dirt bikes ( 2 strokes )

Haha agreed , that would be ms Sara Sandusky . Someone buy her a plane ticket from Texas ! Lol

I guess I will fill her-she in, that's her quad, or at least it looks like it.....not sure on the number..........muhahahahaha!

Let's see here, Paige Cowell races a quad, Sara Sandusky......both are models. Dirt bike guys, how many real models you got? The DQ from the regional don't count.......;)

I think it's Florida not Tejas....

I guess I will fill her-she in, that's her quad, or at least it looks like it.....not sure on the number..........muhahahahaha!

Let's see here, Paige Cowell races a quad, Sara Sandusky......both are models. Dirt bike guys, how many real models you got? The DQ from the regional don't count.......;)

I think it's Florida not Tejas....
Florida is correct my bad...looks legit :)
image.jpg

Again we are back to the training wheels, your girls ride them because they cant ride dirt bikes......there are women who do a very good job of it.....not the transgender ones either!

Pretty sure all the girls in the 14 mx girls calender all ride two wheels, and one lives right out here and canfield. Don't know what makes one a "real model" but I'm sure they got paid for it so it would make em legit right? lol

Haha Jeremy, pretty sure when I broke my femur before I was back to ridig a bike, I was riding your quad at the cliff they're not too bad.

Pretty sure all the girls in the 14 mx girls calender all ride two wheels, and one lives right out here and canfield. Don't know what makes one a "real model" but I'm sure they got paid for it so it would make em legit right? lol
I got paid for getting my picture taken and published once. Draw your own conclusions.

Back