Racing and kids....how to keep the ones you have in the sport!

And just a little fyi...Jeffs boy was examined by professionals and had NO marks on him. There were NO signs of abuse other than verbal....so not sure y bein forcefully hit by a LARGE wrench thrown by an adult male would not leave a mark? Being quick to judge or form ur own opninion about another parent is easy to do when u dont know the entire situation. or choose to follow and believe social media websites. So instead of thinking how cool it would b to ban him from all tracks and bad talk Pyma for letting him race (where he has been like family and raced for over 20 yrs) it surely wasn't because of low turnout. So in the long run Austin is the one who suffers, crying to c his dad, crying to race...and none of u assholes even know that boys story and what his father has really done to help his son. So if u think this boy is better away from his dad and living with his mother who has lost custody in the past and enjoys drugs rather than the interests of her son then keep on talkin ur smack cuz u have know idea what its doing to this little boy. Jeff is taking the proper steps appointed by his attorney to go to counseling and anger management if anybody actually cares.. so I agree lets pray Jeff gets better and his son and him continue to have a relationship and can get involved in motocross again. The only one who is suffering is Austin and at 7 he dont quite understand. Everyone has plenty to run their mouths about on social media but nobody has had balls to say anything to his face or his buddies that r stickin up for him....??
Are you making a threat? Sure sounds like a threat to me. You sure aren't helping his case with threats.

Last edited:
And just a little fyi...Jeffs boy was examined by professionals and had NO marks on him. There were NO signs of abuse other than verbal....so not sure y bein forcefully hit by a LARGE wrench thrown by an adult male would not leave a mark? Being quick to judge or form ur own opninion about another parent is easy to do when u dont know the entire situation. or choose to follow and believe social media websites. So instead of thinking how cool it would b to ban him from all tracks and bad talk Pyma for letting him race (where he has been like family and raced for over 20 yrs) it surely wasn't because of low turnout. So in the long run Austin is the one who suffers, crying to c his dad, crying to race...and none of u assholes even know that boys story and what his father has really done to help his son. So if u think this boy is better away from his dad and living with his mother who has lost custody in the past and enjoys drugs rather than the interests of her son then keep on talkin ur smack cuz u have know idea what its doing to this little boy. Jeff is taking the proper steps appointed by his attorney to go to counseling and anger management if anybody actually cares.. so I agree lets pray Jeff gets better and his son and him continue to have a relationship and can get involved in motocross again. The only one who is suffering is Austin and at 7 he dont quite understand. Everyone has plenty to run their mouths about on social media but nobody has had balls to say anything to his face or his buddies that r stickin up for him....??

Its people like you that let children keep getting abused. You werent there. I was...others posting here were. The guy was out of control and abusive. The best thing for his son is to be removed from that situation.

I find it quite sickening that anyone would defend his behavior.

Back