State Championship Battles

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just checking out some of the classes that may come down to the final moto to determine champions! I know anything can happen, so don't get tweaked if I didn't list your class, even if its still mathematically possible.

50+_Randy Thibaut 8pts ahead of David Blaumann

85cc Sr._Trace Kipp 1pt ahead of Nate Kelly

Schoolboy_Jake McKinney 6pts ahead of Zach Rogers

Supermini_Trevor Maley 8pts ahead of Nate Kelly

Women Bike_Bailey Adkins 4pts ahead of Kaylynn Kotlar, who is tied with Jessica Good

2 Stroke_ Max Chapie leads Alex Hunter by 3pts

Collegeboy_Derek Feller leads Tony Usko by 3pts

250B_Richie Kolcun leads Zach Rogers and Tony Usko (tied) by 2pts

Open C_Tyler Gibbs leads Nick Story by 4pts

ATV B_Tyler Osborn has a 3pt lead over Chad Mccallin

ATV C_Zachary Kollar leads DJ Simmonovich by 3pts

ATV Vet_Myself and Brian Wood are tied

Don't forget that intense battle between myself and John250 to break into the top 20 in +40 class!

If I can squeak out 20th overall do I get to run #20n next year?

Don't forget that intense battle between myself and John250 to break into the top 20 in +40 class!

I think you do get to put a big "L" on the front of your helmet.
Actually that does bring up a good point. Since the champ will be issued the "official" AMA #1 plate, can you run that number the next year? Im sure it goes without asking, with a red background.

I'm sure we can sort details like that out over the winter. Would be cool to develop our on color background, because it is different from enduro, gncc, motocross, etc.

1n = #1 National, so, maybe 1o (ohio) ?

and can only run the reds if ur points lead, well can run first round, but Vet, wouldnt it be #20o not n, nits only ohio not nationals ha ha

The "N" usually designates national number. I think you would need to run an "S" for state, like this 20s. Maybe even add the O for Ohio, 20os !

Hershey could run 01dhds.

Jack ass

Besides, everyone would get confused on who gets to run the number one any way. I mean what if I show up with my 01 and they dont know how to differentiate it from 1 ? Or what if Mike Blair shows up without extra duct tape and he still has his number 1? Who actually gets it?

Too effing confusing. I wonder how the National guys keep it straight.

Jack ass

Besides, everyone would get confused on who gets to run the number one any way. I mean what if I show up with my 01 and they dont know how to differentiate it from 1 ? Or what if Mike Blair shows up without extra duct tape and he still has his number 1? Who actually gets it?

Too effing confusing. I wonder how the National guys keep it straight.

Yeah, the great Red Bud couldn't tell the difference between 55k or 551...

Probably get sued by OSU for using the logo without permission

Well, not unless you get permission and give them millions of dollars to use it. ;)

NO way in hell. I am a Michigan fan, I will be like alessi and keep my 3 digit 250. How would anyone recognize me without #250?

And here I thought you had officially changed to # 259 in honor of Bubba's Failed FIM Drug test and the recent news that he's been getting IV's at the nationals to re hydrate.

Funny national # story from my personal experience…… So Jock Jacobs was so happy for me when I won Loretta Lynn's back in the old days, that he took my jersey and number plates and made 1N's for me after the event to run as the National Champ. Pretty cool of him to do, and I didn't ask for it at all, he took that all upon himself as someone he had seen grow up riding motorcycles locally, and practicing every week at Smith Rd. But I decided to run those things for the High Point Vet National that fall in September………. BAD IDEA. I might as well have painted a target on myself on all sides as every person there on the track with me wanted to take down the Champ and show me that I wasn't so good! I never did that again, I put those things away and they only saw the track that one day. Back to my usual #163 for the rest of my days.

Back