State Championship Battles

Just FYI, we are allowing every moto winner a chance on the Thermotec Cool Zone stage to thank their sponsors, and they are getting a one-off moto winner medallion that looks like the cannon trophy. Be sure to grab a cup of Gatorade following your moto as well from the Gatorade rehydration station.

image.jpg

Not much rain here so far

Fingers crossed, the water truck rental showed up, it's a 4000 gallon peterbilt. So with 2 water trucks we should be covered if it's 90 and don't rain much......wish I could rent a dryer though just in case.

Fingers crossed, the water truck rental showed up, it's a 4000 gallon peterbilt. So with 2 water trucks we should be covered if it's 90 and don't rain much......wish I could rent a dryer though just in case.

Now there's a thought... how about one of those track dryers from NASCAR? How cool would that be on a muddy day? Although, a whole new learning curve... do they come in all wheel drive?

I remember years back when we were at a muddy race we used to joke about them "bringing out the dust truck" to dry out the track.

Isn't there a rule now even in the Vet classes about going A? Top 5 at LL or something?
Here is the Loretta Lynn Supplemental rules (re: B class eligibility) for 2014:

4. Riders who placed in the top 5 overall in the 250B/250B Limited, 450B/450B Limited, Two-Stroke B/C, College B/C, or Vet B/C 30+, at the previous National and are 16 years or older as of January 1 of the current year are not eligible to compete in a "B", “C” or “B/C” division. Riders who placed in the top 5 overall in a “Schoolboy” class (Schoolboy 1 or 2) at the previous National and are 16 years or older as of January 1 of the current year are not eligible to compete in a Schoolboy class.
5. Riders who have ever been classified as a Pro, Pro Am, or “A” rider in a non-youth class, are not eligible for any “B/C” designated class. Pro, Pro Am, or “A” riders granted AMA reclassification may not compete in the “B/C” class in the national program.

It appears the Rocket is good on both....he is a b rider.
bruce

Back