red bull straight rhythm.. quote from stewart.

Guess we will all wait and see. Should be interesting if he jumps some long combo that no one else can do on a 450.

Travis once said he has made a living off of being unprepared, and idk how many of you guys have seen Travis hit a whoop section... I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the final race. I don't think he will win, but he will do better than you think!

a 250F, vs. a big 500 on a tight AX track ill pick the 250F every single time. But on a straight balls to the wall open course, the 500 most definitely has the advantage. Same concept with a track car on a closed road course vs. a 900HP Chevelle. Tight road course the track car all day, but a drag strip, the chevelle most definitely

I like TP199's style; its outside of the mold, creative ideas. He follows his gut, and has succeeded, or at least had a lot of fun doing what he loves.

Well a 450 in theory should not only have more rotating mass due to the cams, but that mass is also higher up on the bike. Rotational mass has more effect on cornering than anything. Going in a straight line should really be immaterial(save for sick whips lol). As far as traction and throttle control go, if these guys can wedge a 500 moto into a 450 frame I'm sure they can make the power manageable.

I've always been a TP fan back in his racing days in the 125 class...I hope he does well!

Back