DC vet championship.

they paid 7 places in my class (40 plus c) missed by 3 in 85-90 vintage I was 3rd of 4 really too bad got crushed by a cr-500 and rm-250 my 125 was not enough and I wasnt enough ether :) tickeled with the 40 pluc c effort Considering mostly 450's and 250 2 strokes I got all I could get on my 125 went hope happy with 10th!!

they paid 7 places in my class (40 plus c) missed by 3 in 85-90 vintage I was 3rd of 4 really too bad got crushed by a cr-500 and rm-250 my 125 was not enough and I wasnt enough ether :) tickeled with the 40 pluc c effort Considering mostly 450's and 250 2 strokes I got all I could get on my 125 went hope happy with 10th!!

That's a pretty good sounding old KX...The CR 500 was solid and piloted by a very fast ex-pro if I'm not mistaken.

Wilmo ripped two beautiful holeshots in his class. He had the start wired!

Reactions: DTS
If you guys likes hat format, you really need to check out a MastersMX races Most times run with AHRMA so you can race that old steed also.

I wasn't at High Point so I cannot comment on the racing or Attendance. But we got real good racing, usually about 250 old guys and about 70 old bikes.

Great atmosphere and friendly pits, except when racing. We all still want to win.

Hopefully Chuck starts a board for "old guys racing "soon. Open group, unlike the private "Vet Fest".

This weekend were having a banquet at Tomahawk MX Park on Saturday. $25 and riding for anyone included. I'll take pics and post them when I get time.

$6700 cash payout
$2800 in trophies (real ones) and
some Plaques
$2000 in door prizes

Not bad for an outlaw race series for old farts

I
You are right. We should be coming to these vet races. I may be done with ll and on to the vet races.
I did that 4 years ago. No MDRA, no PAMX, no MAMA, or any of these other alphabet organizations. I might show up once in a while, but would never follow them again. And there are no one that races those organization like they did in the past. Only guys that do are out there for contingency, which, for most old guys, is the wrong reason to race

Best thing I have done was get involved with guys my own age. Gives me a reason to continue what I know and love.

It is sooooo nice not to have mini drama and their parents..........

If you guys likes hat format, you really need to check out a MastersMX races Most times run with AHRMA so you can race that old steed also.

I wasn't at High Point so I cannot comment on the racing or Attendance. But we got real good racing, usually about 250 old guys and about 70 old bikes.

Great atmosphere and friendly pits, except when racing. We all still want to win.

Hopefully Chuck starts a board for "old guys racing "soon. Open group, unlike the private "Vet Fest".

This weekend were having a banquet at Tomahawk MX Park on Saturday. $25 and riding for anyone included. I'll take pics and post them when I get time.

$6700 cash payout
$2800 in trophies (real ones) and
some Plaques
$2000 in door prizes

Not bad for an outlaw race series for old farts
Look below the vet section....old guys and old bikes. Unlocked.

Pretty cool stuff, these events just seem so laid-back. No plus 25 though for the mastermx series for me to slid in, I got another 5 till Id be ready.

I was also checking out the mxvets.com and that seems like a pretty neat series. Any other vet series races I could look up for next year?

Back