OMA Banquet Prize Ideas?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are getting closer to a date and a place for the banquet.....We will announce it very very soon.

While we are thinking about the Banquet, are there any giveaway suggestions? Things that you liked last year, things you didn't like?

So far the big things we are considering to give away at the banquet is a kids pitbike with an enduro fuel tank so they can ride all day and night at race events in 2015, a harbor freight generator with the muffler removed, an Rc helicopter with real metal blades and a go pro mounted......Anything else?

I think those old style loud ass hell boom boxes playing rap music and a case of PBR would be awesome.

I think we should do a quiz show for the grand prizes, like " price is right", except it will be "the OMA is right". Showcase Showdown!

Honestly, you guys had so much stuff last year I can't remember everything given away! I like the Champions card idea. I think last year you gave some practice punch card type things away, cool. Graphics kit, Jersey lettering, canopy, seen a lot of those in the trash this year. MX school. Track rental with a few friends for a 1/2 day. Free rides on that vibrating roller thing up and down your driveway. Make sure you save enough in the kettle for folks of the OMA staff, they deserve a little suntin extra.

Free rides on that vibrating roller thing up and down your driveway.

We are saving that for the ladies..........

Last year we gave away so much we even are still trying to remember it all......big screen tvs, go pro, oakleys, ps4, SX Tix, Rc cars, kames shopping spree, about 10k in general product......I'm sure there was more......This year the big prize will be motocross lessons from chunky soup man.

Now that IS a prize.
Anyone can go buy a silly RC car (or copter) but only the select few get to spend time with yours truly.
Speaking of... where exactly are you placing my autograph booth at the banquet? I will have my people call your people... or person... or yourself.

How about complete Ohlin's suspension gift card, V-Force reed block, carb tune up voucher, complete plastic and graphics kit, and 2 sets of Excel complete black rim wheel sets with Dunlop MX32's and MX52's on them? Oh, all for a 2005 KX250...

Or a no limit gift card for Rocky Mountain ATV/MC... ;)

Or a 2015 Kawasaki KX450f...

Just some ideas that came off the top of my head. 'Tis all I got for now. Sorry.

Back