OMA Banquet Prize Ideas?

N
How about a Mini O's package? All class winners would receive paid gate admission and class entry for the Mini O. Include a $$$ gas card and possibly a hotel voucher so the trip would basically be free. Those riders could then promote the series and organization by having only the OMA as a sponsor.
Maybe not possible for this year but it may draw more people next year knowing what they are racing for.
Not feasible. You're better off starting a "help me please give me money thread on vital because Im a good person and deserve to go to mini o's but can't make ends meet this year to do so" And they'll throw money at you.

You cant give too much for places like Rocky Mtn. ATV/MC. I personally like those prizes as much as anything. We all spend a lot throughtout the year buying parts and such and its great to offset some of that expense. And it is nice that they have OEM and aftermarket parts for all brands. Generators, power washers and such are all great ideas. you guys have gotten a lot of sponsors for your events and all of them provide valuable services or products to the members anything from them would beneficial to most people. It would be nice if the door prizes went to only OMA members also not just someone who bought a ticket to the banquet since the members are the ones who are making this possible.

JO, you cant hurt my feeling, so no need to apologize for anything... ever...
I was not talking about giving everyone the mini o deal. Just the winners of one of the series, say the battle crap... You guys are just too generous.

Mr.Porgie, Im not a good person... send me money.

You cant give too much for places like Rocky Mtn. ATV/MC. I personally like those prizes as much as anything. We all spend a lot throughtout the year buying parts and such and its great to offset some of that expense. And it is nice that they have OEM and aftermarket parts for all brands. Generators, power washers and such are all great ideas. you guys have gotten a lot of sponsors for your events and all of them provide valuable services or products to the members anything from them would beneficial to most people. It would be nice if the door prizes went to only OMA members also not just someone who bought a ticket to the banquet since the members are the ones who are making this possible.

I agree Justin, with the OMA members only thing for grand prizes. I guess maybe we have two different tickets??, one for award recipients and one for their guests?? Just thinking out loud here. If you made it for all OMA members and not just award recipients then Connie will have to check every name provided to determine if they are a member. I'm not saying that we shouldn't do all members, because I think that we should. I just don't want to make this too cumbersome of a task.

Ideas??

I agree Justin, with the OMA members only thing for grand prizes. I guess maybe we have two different tickets??, one for award recipients and one for their guests?? Just thinking out loud here. If you made it for all OMA members and not just award recipients then Connie will have to check every name provided to determine if they are a member. I'm not saying that we shouldn't do all members, because I think that we should. I just don't want to make this too cumbersome of a task.

Ideas??
Show your OMA card at check in and get a 'special' ticket? (With a list that is marked off so can't show more than once?)

We will mark the tickets for those that are OMA members, we will draw grand prizes for OMA members. In addition to the mark we have a Connie. She can tell if you're a member......she knows.

We will mark the tickets for those that are OMA members, we will draw grand prizes for OMA members. In addition to the mark we have a Connie. She can tell if you're a member......she knows.
I am wearing a disguise, she will never know me. Guess what it may be?

Ideas??
Touch screen. Enter your OMA number. Your name pops up. Connie says ok you're good to go. Next . . .

I really like the champion card idea, where someone can pick a weekend and they get free gate pass and race entry.

The exact details on the Kames deal. Cards were given to the champions of the Kames Summer Series a coupl of years and to Kames Friday Night Series once I believe. Class Champions received a free race pass for next seasons same championship at each round or a comparable championship if something changed on the schedule. I believe Kames had a change of leadership in cycles at that point and this program fell through the cracks.

I think the best rewards are the ones racers and families can use to put back into their racing efforts. Some bling is good on top of that IMO.

Kames bucks are my favorite. They got everything. Parts, Guns, Bullets.....clothes.......parts. Did I mention guns and bullets?

The exact details on the Kames deal. Cards were given to the champions of the Kames Summer Series a coupl of years and to Kames Friday Night Series once I believe. Class Champions received a free race pass for next seasons same championship at each round or a comparable championship if something changed on the schedule. I believe Kames had a change of leadership in cycles at that point and this program fell through the cracks.

I think the best rewards are the ones racers and families can use to put back into their racing efforts. Some bling is good on top of that IMO.

This would get some serious series battles going

Back