EBOLA

Come on now...there are politicians out there campaigning on the fact that there is going to be ISIS infected with EBOLA crossing our southern borders.

Ann Coulter is not a politician but a right wing commentator. She is often featured on Hannity and says a lot of outlandish things. Hannity seems to like her and her views. She is the female version of Rush. They both hurt the Republican party rather than help it.

There is not anyone in our government that is qualified to run a lemonade stand.

They are there because of who they know. NOT qualifications.

crooks and idiots. born rich and privileged. Someone play a Neil Young song for cyin out loud!!!!!!

Obama....what a joke. biggest fall guy ever to hit the white house. Community organizer......I thought that was a party planner!
Lots of fags on Oprahs channel to choose for your 2016 candidate!!!

Ann Coulter is not a politician but a right wing commentator. She is often featured on Hannity and says a lot of outlandish things. Hannity seems to like her and her views. She is the female version of Rush. They both hurt the Republican party rather than help it.

Coulter has been on the outs with true conservatives for some time. Her shameless self promotion and establisment republicanism has proven her a pseudoconservative. She'd be one to go the way of Arianna Huffington. She even has Huffington's elitist demeanor, sans the foreign accent. Coulter's "accent" is more that of a female Thurston Howell III.

Taking off the political lenses if that is possible, and using your common sense, if ebola breaks out in any country south of the Rio Grande, what effect do you believe it will have on illegal border crossings through Mexico?

If you lived in one of those countries and were exposed, would you cross illegally in order to get American medical treatment?

If you were a foreign terrorist who wanted to get into the US, and were concerned about scrutiny at major airports, how would you enter the country?

Ridculing these very real concerns is the same metality this administartion has shown on every other important isuue they have botched.

If you take comfort in the CDC answer that we are monitoring and tracking 150 additional people per day from W. Africa, and everyone they come in contact with because it is safer than restricting entry, I would call you extremely gullible or incredibly partisan. There is much bi-partisan support for travel restrictions. There is only partisan left wing support for NOT having travel restrictions based on arguments of "fairness" and "racism".

If you believe the Ebola Czar is in charge or organizing or adminsitering anything other than better answers at press conferences than the CDC director, you are failing to execute the simple reasoning that many concerned democrats have expressed and are scratching their heads over.

Finally, if you can't tell the difference between over the top sarcasm coupled with hyperbole from a political commentator, and a serious proposition for addressing two serious problems from a representaive of the government, you need to stop getting your news from washed up comedians who aren't very funny.

Last edited:
Another case in New York and Fox news is screaming "The sky is falling"! Wish they would stop that. I am more concerned over the hatchet man attacking the police officers then the EBOLA. The crazies are loose!
I see Canada is revisiting their policies on the known nut cases. They knew about the shooter and took away his passport so he could not go to join ISIS but didn't have enough reason to legally do anything else about him. It is a shame because now a young man is dead. Sometimes all our freedom works against us.

There is not anyone in our government that is qualified to run a lemonade stand.

They are there because of who they know. NOT qualifications.

crooks and idiots. born rich and privileged. Someone play a Neil Young song for cyin out loud!!!!!!

Obama....what a joke. biggest fall guy ever to hit the white house. Community organizer......I thought that was a party planner!
Lots of fags on Oprahs channel to choose for your 2016 candidate!!!
Hey buddy. You watch what your typing. There are Male nurses on this board! I'm so sad I won't be able to vote tomorrow. Thanks for preventing me from voting. Obama warned me of you vote preventerers

Hey buddy. You watch what your typing. There are Male nurses on this board! I'm so sad I won't be able to vote tomorrow. Thanks for preventing me from voting. Obama warned me of you vote preventerers
There's no excuse for not voting. You had weeks to request an absentee, or just stop in at the
county board of elections. Easier, in either case, than remembering to ask for a couple hours
off that day (yea, that'll work).

Back