Todd Krieg needs all your prayers

MX315

PR Addict
Just seen on Facebook he took a very nasty crash...He needs all your prayers sent his way....

4Syeu3ut4iRb96pgKQ2R0dq5RdU.jpg

Damn. Love watching him ride. Lots of heart and skill. Any details on his injuries? Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Also just saw this through Facebook. Absolutely unbelievable; put a damper on my night seeing this news.

I've been talking to his girlfriend Jordan, he is at Grant Hospital in Columbus where he will undergo surgery tomorrow. Todd helped me with some classes last year and is a great kid. Prayers sent to him and his loved ones.

I've been talking to his girlfriend Jordan, he is at Grant Hospital in Columbus where he will undergo surgery tomorrow. Todd helped me with some classes last year and is a great kid. Prayers sent to him and his loved ones.
My Aunt was an RN at Riverside and later at Grant for over 30 years. It is a great facility. They have a lot of resources, including the OSU Med training facility at Wexner. Lots of talent there locally. Hope Todd gets the benefit of all of it as he goes through this time in his life.

My heart goes out to him and his family. They really are such good, caring, and compassionate moto-family-people. Todd helped me off my 250 and Todd's mom helped me by taking my boot off when I broke my foot at BC two years ago. Todd's always got a smile on his face and I don't think I've ever heard a sour thing come out of his mouth at the track. I hope the surgery goes (or went) well.

Does he have sensation at all below his T4 border?

I don't know Todd but seeing his attitude at the track, he's a guy you wish you knew. Seems like such an infectious personality. I've never seen the kid without a smile on his face. I hope he pulls through this.

" As of right now he is paralyzed from the chest down because of a T4 spinal cord fracture. He also fractured both shoulders, has multiple broken ribs, and his lungs are bruised as well. The success of this surgery will not be known for a year. "

Man...:( Speedy recovery Todd. Hits home to so many of us. I am sure many prayers and hopes sent to ya buddy. Get well soon!!

Back