Todd Krieg needs all your prayers

Best wishes on a full recovery.
DSC00577-1.JPG

Wow.. prayers sent for sure.. prayin for a full recovery.. I don't know Todd on a personal level, but he seems like a tough kid who can fight his way through this..

Word is that the bike just shut off while attempting a double jump. Surgery is at 11 this morning and like Mike said he has good resources at Grant so hopefully they can bring Todd a miracle.

Wow...like many, didn't know him personally but as Dave mentioned he showed up at some of his classes. Such a great kid all around and my boy (and I) really look up to him. Prayers sent and hopes for a very speedy recovery.

Thoughts and Prayers from the Plas Family & Smith Road Raceway. We've known Todd and his family for a very long time, he's a great guy and a talented athlete.

He is the pro rider who would lap the staggered start class. But with 150 yards to go to the checkered he would slow up and let that guy get his lap.

He never shakes his head at slower riders or treats anyone as a nuisance in the track. He has style for days. He could throw any bike around like it was a feather. So much talent on a motorcycle, so down to earth off the track and so caring and friendly of others.

Wow, hope he's has a speedy and full recovery. He's in a great place. My GF spent about two months at Grant this summer. 18 surgery's! They did an awesome job. Also I live 15 min away from grant if they need anything let me know.

Reactions: TBO
Terrible news! I hope all the best for Todd. He's a great guy. There's just no words. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

thoughts and prayers with you.lost my dad to motocross...fight hard!!!! you still can do what you love!!!! never give up!!!!

t

Back