Todd Krieg needs all your prayers

Hey everyone, this is Jordan (Todd's girlfriend) just wanted to update you all on how things are going. Todd has a complete t4 spinal cord injury and is currently paralyzed from the chest down. He has two broken collar bones, some broken ribs and bruised lungs. To stop all the rumors about what happened I want everyone to know how he crashed. We were at a private track near columbus when he hit a big double and his bike shut off in the air and he endowed. When his front wheel hit todd was still holding on and he went straight into the ground somewhat on his head. He did not bounce or roll and his bike DID NOT land on him. Todd's current state is sore and a little anxious. He doesn't really want anyone besides his mom. He will talk when asked a question or needs something and we've seen him smile and laugh a little. He is very polite and appreciative to his nurses and seems to be in good spirits for the most part. Todd will have surgery on one collar bone on Tuesday and hopefully after that they'll take him out of the ICU and move him to a different room. To everyone asking how they can help, there are a few donation sites up and running right now, I will post a link below. And of course we just want prayers for positive days ahead. We also want to thank EVERYONE for all the prayers, kind words and donations. It really makes this all a little easier to handle. Toddy is so loved and has touched so many lives. I've been posting a lot of updates on facebook so feel free to add me if you wanna keep track of what's going on. Thank you all & keep praying! #ToddyStrong

If you would like to donate you can do so here: http://www.gofundme.com/gb1fdw

Hopes and prayers for you Todd.

It is great to see that as much as we argue and moan among ourselves about so many things that we as an MX community come together to help one of our own. I pray that strength helps Todd in his spirits and recovery.

Attachments

• fb-post_wm.jpg
    fb-post_wm.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 191
Hey everyone, Todd here. I just seen this thread. Thank you all so much for the support! A little update: i had both clavicals plated and screwed so I could start therapy sooner. I am currently in Cleveland starting rehab, and it's going good. I started lifting weights on Tuesday, and that makes me feel almost normal! I am paralized from the chest down, but I am having a few sensations and feelings in my feet and legs. Im very thankful to have use of my arms and to be able to eventually live a fairly normal lifestyle. Im excited to come to the track and visit with everyone as well. So once again thank you all for the love!

Hey everyone, Todd here. I just seen this thread. Thank you all so much for the support! A little update: i had both clavicals plated and screwed so I could start therapy sooner. I am currently in Cleveland starting rehab, and it's going good. I started lifting weights on Tuesday, and that makes me feel almost normal! I am paralized from the chest down, but I am having a few sensations and feelings in my feet and legs. Im very thankful to have use of my arms and to be able to eventually live a fairly normal lifestyle. Im excited to come to the track and visit with everyone as well. So once again thank you all for the love!

Incredible attitude Todd. Praying you continue to find the positive in this journey, and that his healing hands continue to mend what has been broken. Stay strong brother!

Couldn't have said it better myself and glad I didn't try. ;)... x2

A friend was sharing a tale of Todd with me pertaining to what his new wheels were gonna be like. He said something to the effect of "I want a cool wheel chair...not a Granny wheelchair."...someone else in the conversation responded with "We can put flames on it!"...Todd says "Then you can call me Hot Wheels!"

That's great Todd! Keep Pressing Forward! Brap!

Prayers are being heard and answered!

Praise to The Lord!!!

:)

Back