TVLand GP!

The event are fun and you're not stuck at th track all day.

I think lots of mx riders are scared because they don't like riding in the woods. Don't be scared. It's not a grueling harescramble.

The event are fun and you're not stuck at th track all day.

I think lots of mx riders are scared because they don't like riding in the woods. Don't be scared. It's not a grueling harescramble.

That was an excellent time and best of all, I beat my kid, the two buds I brought along, and Wiseco Dave who I may not allow to live it down.

You were there Sturd? And you didn't introduce yourself to me??? Damn it son.
If I knew how to identify you are, I woulda. Hope same is true of you. I finally figured out (I think, but haven't been able to act on it)
who Georgie is but he wasn't there.

No stickers on my bike unless they pay ME. Learned that the hard way way back when I was a
good enough roadracer that it made a difference in the budget. I don't care if it's Eisenhower,they pay
or no advertising.

Would have for sure. I had the only obnoxiously large toyhauler. Stayed the night after sat practice with the fam.... Same here on logos. My company, Kames and Coppersmith on the boingers.

OK I saw the mongo toyhauler. We were in a Ranger pickup with boy's bike and my bike (a '97
WR250 - hard to miss) in the bed, next to my buddy's pair of KDX220s behind a Mustang. We
usually pull a '12 foot enclosed trailer if we're serious and want tools and spares and tarps and
stuff but Trevor's GP is fun and trying hard not to be serious. And we knew it wasn't going to
rain.

Well then, I was parked right next to the ranger and right in front of the toy hauler. Who knew.

Lol! Don't you NE Ohio types interact at the track. I've come to expect and enjoy seeing 261 and 01 at a GP, almost anytime and anywhere. Thought I saw a yellow 261 on the track at Fast Traxx Sunday (excellent track and day btw) but a closer look showed 251. I'm normally reserved at the races but compared to you guys, guess I'm a social butterfly.

Kx514 I didn't know that was you. I did see you on the track though.

Baker I was talking with them....that's how I knew you partied too much to race with us.

KO....I had my hands full with both kids and cold weather!!! Plus the boy wanted to ride his pw everytime I wasn't riding! Hard to socialize !

Hershey - Well now that I know who is who, we'll socialize next time. I saw you out there too on the track. I have a GoPro of you jumping past me on the first lap!

Back