TVLand GP!

Kx514 I didn't know that was you. I did see you on the track though.

Baker I was talking with them....that's how I knew you partied too much to race with us.

KO....I had my hands full with both kids and cold weather!!! Plus the boy wanted to ride his pw everytime I wasn't riding! Hard to socialize !
Yes I was in bad shape.

Only go out on a party bus once a year. So there was no getting out of anything.

Here are a few shots I took at the GP on Sunday.

The cat and mouse battle up front between Kenny Henry and Jeff Melek was cool!

Dave Smith and Donnie Edixon, rockin' some skills!

PJamin Dylewski

DSC04508_zpsad4066ee.jpg

Melek in the air!

Not everyday do you see this.

Evan was all smiles!

The weather looks like we could have the perfect conditions for this years GP coming up this Sunday the 11th!
Come have a fun time and spend the day RIDING!!!

Never rode a gp but I plan on doing my first Sunday. Any suggestions on what class to run my 450 in? Was thinking open

Run B class or c group in the morning session. Hang around and run the vet sessions round noonishir however they run it. Afterwards you'll be angry that more races aren't like this.

Awesome time, so much fun! Course was a little different this year and had a ton more "grass track" time too. What a blast.

I don't see why there aren't 300+ racers at this event, it is so cool!

Awesome time, so much fun! Course was a little different this year and had a ton more "grass track" time too. What a blast.

I don't see why there aren't 300+ racers at this event, it is so cool!

I am soooooo bummed I couldnt be there. I had a great time last year. Glad you guys made it out and supported TV Land

I think it can get there honestly. I don't know Trevor but he just seems like a guy you want to support. Last year was awesome, but unfortunately this year I had to hit the team race at Western Reserve. Otherwise I would have been there this year as well. It's always a great event and I can't wait until next year. Maybe have one on a Saturday next spring before a motocross race. Might get some others to try it. Motocross racers are mostly to chicken to try it, but they might be enticed if they actually see it.

Another great day of racing, perfect conditions and the track was fun and fast. This race should be on everyone's calendar, it will pin your fun meter for sure!

Thanks to Trevor and crew for putting on another great one!

I'm going to have a grass track / dirt track class before the next one. I can't believe what bad
technique some guys have on that part. I'd pass people in the grass every lap.

That's what's awesome about that race. I suck in the woods portion. This guy would smoke me through there. Then we get out on the motocross track and I just double and triple by him and pull away. Then he would reel me in in the woods.

It's a very fun event. But it's way up in BFE where I live and everyone's too scared to venture up here. Knox included. Less classes rant rant rant. Doesn't get any less than this.

Back