Supercross 2015

John250

PR Founding Father
We are 18 days away from the start of what should be a great season. I look for the top 5 in the class to switch up a lot this season. Any predictions?

Reading news now that Bubba will be making an announcement, that does not sound positive. That perhaps he is going to be out for the SX series due to the whole FIM/WADA deal. That would be a shocker after everyone thought he was in for the season.

AC out for the entire season in the 250s. Sucks for sure. Will Bowers step up for Pro Circuit? Who else in the 250s is going to rise to the top? Will Martin and Webb finally step it up in SX after strong outdoor runs?

Will the new Yamahas come out and dominate both classes? Pieck, does he step up another notch with the JGR backing?

Hard to believe we are this close to the SX season and no one is talking about SX.

Although it does seem like Stewart will be out for SX and RV only doing the GP's, the field is still beyond stacked! Canard, Roczen, Dungey, Barcia etc. It's going to be a great year and I hope they healthy.

i really hope hes not out, not that im a big fan but he is something to watch for sure... and i think hes matured a bit too. I wouldnt mind seeing him up top a few times. But yes either way its going to be stacked, i cant wait. its BS how they've kept him hanging, from what it looks like hes still been putting in the work, hopefully it wasnt for nothing!!

i really hope hes not out, not that im a big fan but he is something to watch for sure... and i think hes matured a bit too. I wouldnt mind seeing him up top a few times. But yes either way its going to be stacked, i cant wait. its BS how they've kept him hanging, from what it looks like hes still been putting in the work, hopefully it wasnt for nothing!!
Maybe Bubba should hit the European tour also.

Maybe Bubba should hit the European tour also.
If he's unable to race SX he won't be able to race GP's either because of the FIM. I hope bubba isn't out. He's been busting his butt, riding and training every day. If he races im calling him for the championship, with Roczen a close second and Canard in 3rd.

If he's unable to race SX he won't be able to race GP's either because of the FIM. I hope bubba isn't out. He's been busting his butt, riding and training every day. If he races im calling him for the championship, with Roczen a close second and Canard in 3rd.
Thanks for the correction as I wasn't aware of that. Sucks to be Bubba.

I hope Bubba is in too. My underdog pick is Reed. This may be his last year...but the last two seasons he was in winning form and then crashes. This year might break the record for the most different race winners in one season..atleast the 450 class. All these guys are hungry since RV is out...if Bubba is out too, it will get that much more intense. And of course I have to stay loyal to my ginger brother Canard. My realistic picks for Top 3 champion contenders if everyone races is either Roczen, Canard or Stewart with Millsaps and Tomac as the wild cards. Geezz...I feel like I can't make a choice now...thats what makes it so exciting for me. I may as well start playing the lottery.

I totally forgot about Tomac, kids been on fire in the European supercross races... This year will be one to remember thanks to RV being absent

I'm sure I'll get used to it... But no RV and no JS7 sucks for my attention span... We all know where dungey will place so that leaves less excitement for the top spot in my opinion... Hope the best for canard tho the guys been thru a lot

I'm sure I'll get used to it... But no RV and no JS7 sucks for my attention span... We all know where dungey will place so that leaves less excitement for the top spot in my opinion... Hope the best for canard tho the guys been thru a lot
Wow, just read Bubba is out for the whole season. Never really cared for the guy, but this sucks.

They will not unionize. It would end up hurting them in negotiating their private contracts. Will not happen.

Bubba is done. No more championships or wins.

Nah, I personally think the punishment is a bit harsh. But it is what it is. I am not a Bubba fan, but he made his own choices and now he has to live with them.

will yamaha have all their motors recalled and fixed by a1? Of course factory will. But what about the piss poor privateer ????

I was pretty scared. They were recalled. Motors lock up. Figured Crute was already dead given his luck. Thankfully he's alive.

Back