Supercross 2015

He said "if he were race ready" That means before he ballooned up like a tick.
Hell even in twinkie condition he could still run top 10. Emig still looks to be in great condition. If you could remove the 5 inches of bong risen coating his brain, im sure he could still qualify for the night.

RC - if given time to get fit again say 6 months would have another #1 plate to add to his collection. People tend to forget just how good RC was and still could be but chooses not to.

Didn't Carmichael go to the ranch a couple years back and destroy 25+ and that's a fast class, it's the goat were talking about here...

I say Roczen and Tomac and Tc41 are the best bets for champions. I got plessinger and bowers killing the 250 classes

He got beat at the regional, just saying.

You guys are on crack! fat and old or old and skinny is still old. Your eyesight sucks, your afraid because you know what can happen, etc, etc ,etc. Those guys with training would still not break top ten! We are never as good as we once was..........

You guys are on crack! fat and old or old and skinny is still old. Your eyesight sucks, your afraid because you know what can happen, etc, etc ,etc. Those guys with training would still not break top ten! We are never as good as we once was..........
The joys of bench racing!!! We need some light hearted fun on here anyways. Don't doubt the old guys entirely...Rocky Balboa aka...John Dowd, Mike Larocco, Kevin Windham, Mike Brown, CR22...

Extreme made a t-shirt once that said "The older I get, the faster I was."

Last edited:
The joys of bench racing!!! We need some light hearted fun on here anyways. Don't doubt the old guys entirely...Rocky Balboa aka...John Dowd, Mike Larocco, Kevin Windham, Mike Brown, CR22...

Extreme made a t-shirt once that said "The older I get, the faster I was."
My favorite extreme shirt I got years ago from Kames.... You don't quit riding because your old... You get old because you quit riding

I have got back in the sport 3 times now living by those words

Some guys have killer instinct and the drive to win, some are fast without that and don't win. RC had that killer instinct that produces championships. I would not count him out if he was given a year to get back in shape. He is still not that old. Roachy, your wrong on this one I believe.

Didn't Carmichael go to the ranch a couple years back and destroy 25+ and that's a fast class, it's the goat were talking about here...

I say Roczen and Tomac and Tc41 are the best bets for champions. I got plessinger and bowers killing the 250 classes

He didn't destroy it by any means. Reynard gave him some serious hell.

And.....mike brown. HAHAHAHAHAH. He'd race a 250f.....again. Davalos is the modern day brown except he has no championships to show for it.

I think Jason Anderson will have some good rides this season. Coming off the 250 championship last year, and now training at the Bakers factory. He also won a sx in Sweden on the 450, and he also had the fastest qualifying time at monster cup.

I think Jason Anderson will have some good rides this season. Coming off the 250 championship last year, and now training at the Bakers factory. He also won a sx in Sweden on the 450, and he also had the fastest qualifying time at monster cup.
That's right...and on the husky. But this will be a super tough year for a rookie. If he can be consistent top 10 and crack the top 5 a handful of times with a podium here or there...that will be an accomplished rookie 450 season...and make it through all 17 rounds. He for sure is aggressive which is usually the stinger of failure for 450 rookies...but it is possible. Both RC and RC struggled the first couple of their 450 SX seasons.

The results from the 450 main show why this season is WIDE OPEN. Look at the fastest lap times in the main event. Cant believe how close the times are from 1 to 20. This is going to be the season of getting good starts. Because these cookie cutter tracks that everyone does the exact same things on is going to come down to starting in the front.

Think Knox said it last year. The tracks need to get a bit tougher, something to separate the boys from the men. The way it is 20 guys are running the exact same lap times basically.

http://live.amasupercross.com/

Back