Supercross 2015

Hard to judge this year , roczen and rd5 look to be safe bets . Personally I'm pulling for tc41 if he can stay healthy . I also think if cr22 rides well the first couple rounds he could be a factor . He has to know in the back of his head this is his best shot for one last sx title .

Roczen is my pick! My kids got me SX tickets last Father's Day so going to see on live this year. Maico Mark

I think its going to be TC41 and KR94 duking it out regularly for the top spot. Others IMO near the front will be CR22 DM18 and RD5.

If RD5 could get an early season win to go with his consistent regular season I think he could win it. I would also like to see one more for 22.

Just seen the list of 250 riders for 2015... WTF, does NO ONE ever point out anymore? Kyle Cunningham has been in the top 15 for 8 years. Dude, I think it is time to move up or OUT. My best buddy Hanson is riding a 250??? Musquin, Friese, Osborn...
Davalos will be 28 in a month and STILL can race a 250???

btw, I am picking Canard this year. Pains me to pick ANYONE on a Honda but IF (and that's a big IF) he stays healthy, He is my pick

1. Canard 5 wins with 12 podiums
2. Dungey 2 wins
3. Tomac 6 wins and misses a round due to injury
4. Rock 4 wins and DNQ when the Zuk throws a rod in a LCQ. Misses 3 rounds due to injury
5. Peick 12 podiums

I agree. Totally BS that some of these guys NEVER leave the 250 ranks.

Canard will be tough, and consistent. I think Tomac will be fast, but probably miss a round or two with an injury. I just don't think KR has the same results on the Suzuki. Time will tell. RD5, always consistent, and will get a couple wins. Pieck........will be interesting. I also think Barcia will be very fast.......but inconsistent. Millsaps........Fast, but will not race every round. Goes out with an injury. Reed, fast and consistently in the top 6 some where, no championship.

Just for fun...where do you think Carmichael would stack up if he was race ready? Or if he did like MC once and came back for a race...remember MC and CR doing opposite nac nacs off the same jump together?

You guys are on crack. RC would get smoked? Emig would be a field filler??? Come on, you cant be that narrow minded.
You picked "Mill slaps" and he did race against RC and never got close enough to read what was on the back of his pants.
I think Georgie got in the spiked eggnog a little early.

He'd get smoked. Top 10.

Emig...if he were pro today I doubt you'd know his name.

No way...I'd say battle for Top 5.
CR22 is still in the mix.

These guys are flying though.

What about Blake Baggett? He is fast too...he has winning potential in 450's.

Lmao.....RC is about your size now Knox! He might still have most of his speed but he hasnt raced in years so his race game is gone. On top of that he couldnt do 5 laps without stopping for his twinkie binge after he got his tongue out of his spokes.

Didn't Carmichael go to the ranch a couple years back and destroy 25+ and that's a fast class, it's the goat were talking about here...

I say Roczen and Tomac and Tc41 are the best bets for champions. I got plessinger and bowers killing the 250 classes

Back