Press Release "Bubba Deemed Legal for 2015 Battle for Ohio"

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
In light of recent events involving James "Bubba" Stewart regarding performance enhancing substances and the FIM. The OMA would like to extend an invite to Bubba to come race the 2015 Battle for Ohio Series......Its for a State Championship James! Come on, you dont have one of those!

Last edited:
In light of recent events involving James "Bubba" Stewart involving performance enhancing substances and the FIM. The OMA would like to extend an invite to Bubba to come race the 2015 Battle for Ohio Series......Its for a State Championship James! Come on, you dont have one of those!

Maybe John250 could do the podium interview duties , they should meet !

In light of recent events involving James "Bubba" Stewart regarding performance enhancing substances and the FIM. The OMA would like to extend an invite to Bubba to come race the 2015 Battle for Ohio Series......Its for a State Championship James! Come on, you dont have one of those!
I'm pretty sure he has a state championship somewhere as he's tripping over trophies

Is he allowed to get IV's between motos in the OMA? Georgie? You volunteering your services if he is allowed to? I am thinking he would just crash out in the first round anyway, and pull off the track.

I'm pretty sure he has a state championship somewhere as he's tripping over trophies
I call BS....maybe he has those inferior Florida Championships, but I doubt he has a Battle for Ohio State Championship trophy......because we just invented it, and he hasn't raced our series. Truth.

I just talked to his people, they are very concerned that the big hauler can't make it down your "driveway"" or whatever you call that rock filled stretch!

I just talked to his people, they are very concerned that the big hauler can't make it down your "driveway"" or whatever you call that rock filled stretch!

We are building a JS Money secret entrance, because he is cooler than the regular goon Mike. Not you, the other goons.

I call BS....maybe he has those inferior Florida Championships, but I doubt he has a Battle for Ohio State Championship trophy......because we just invented it, and he hasn't raced our series. Truth.
Then being the promoter you are... Reach out to him via social media and invite him to race OMA next year... Tell him this is 'merica and the FIM can kiss ur red white and blue ass and he's welcome in Ohio anytime. .. Lol

Then when he shows you reap the benefits of a mass of fans paying to watch him punt john259 into the stands launching the finish line jump... Blahahaha

Then being the promoter you are... Reach out to him via social media and invite him to race OMA next year... Tell him this is 'merica and the FIM can kiss ur red white and blue ass and he's welcome in Ohio anytime. .. Lol

Then when he shows you reap the benefits of a mass of fans paying to watch him punt john259 into the stands launching the finish line jump... Blahahaha

Lol, Yep! Maybe we can talk him into running a jersey that says "He hate me". The man is always trying keep him down. Right Johnny Law?

Last paragraph is classic!!

This is all pretty funny, but could you imagine if it somehow came to fruition......lol, whatever.....

Damn, it would cost me $400 in back grounds and some Seven Gear. So, JO......if you get the deal done, negotiate a set of Seven Gear in the deal for me!

Why not contact him directly? First and foremost the dude is a motocrosser. If his suspension does hold up he will be laying around on the couch with nothing to do, so maybe he would show up for a state championship. (Im sure the "show up" money would be steep but im sure it would pay off in the end)
Back in the day, I went to EVERY race in which the promoter contacted me directly. Of course I was not to within 1/1,000,000,000th of the classification that Bubba is in. It meant a lot to me that a promoter pursued me. Heck, why not contact all the big name? Worse thing that could happen is you get a "no".

maybe we can get JLaw to make another tip to the Cliff too? We would need all the EMTs in the area to cover the cardiac explosion in John's pit area!

Back