Press Release "Bubba Deemed Legal for 2015 Battle for Ohio"

WRONG. This is a FIM ruling and they have NOTHING to do with AMA amateur events. (I am 99% sure)
Canada nationals also are not FIM governed.

He can't race cra. Nma. He can't ANYTHING if he's deemed "ineligible." If he's deemed suspended he could race cra. Nma or any sanctioning body.

I dont believe in witchcraft or "the force", but I highly doubt the FIM can stop him from racing everywhere unless they use one or the other.

Clause statement in the FIM rules. He's effed if they decide to Be assholes.

Ama pro racing is different than ama as DC described on vital. And still if ineligible there's no racing for him in any sanctioning body. If suspended he could line up to other sanctioning bodies. Kind of wierd really.

Come on, use common sense here boys. It is an FIM issue. They are not Overlord of all things motocross. If you have a job at McDonalds flipping burgers and the cooperate office says you are given a live time ban from flipping said meat stack, does that mean you cant work at Burger King?
Ripped from the headlines.....
MAN ARRESTED FOR GRILLING HAMBURGERS IN THE BACKYARD.

They are A-holes but they have no power over something they do not sanction.

Bubba is going to be on a cruise somewhere with an umbrella drink in his hand. Any call from some guy named Osborne is not going to be taken unless his name is Zach.

OK, one more time, I'll try to be more explicit but I've proven incapable of it so far.

If it's an AMA sanctioned race, Bubba is out. If it is not an AMA sanctioned race, whoever IS sanctioning
the race can decide whether to let him race. CRA I know is not AMA, never been to an OMA race so
I don't know if they are or not. But if not, like CRA, they can decide on their own whether to let Bubba
race or not.

Note that if the promoter wants to let him race, and it is an AMA sanctioned race, the promoter can expect
some sort of trouble. If it was me, I'd let him race anyway and prepare for the trouble. But he is explicitly
banned from racing AMA (or any other FIM member) races. IF CMA (an FIM affiliate) sanctions the
Canadian championship, then he can't ride there. I don't know if they do.

Note also that Pro versus amateur doesn't matter. Yes, there is another organization involved on the
Pro side but AMA still holds the sanction. One more time - if it's AMA sanctioned, Bubba can't ride. If it's
any other FIM affiliate sanctioned (CMA, ACU (UK), CEV (Spain), etc) race, Bubba can't ride.

Georgie, I don't understand what you are trying to say about ineligible versus suspended. If it's not AMA,
the promoter/sanctioning body doesn't care what the FIM says, no matter your terminology.

I love how this is 3 pages for something that will never happen...lol

We all got the winter moto keyboard hero blues I guess...

OK, one more time, I'll try to be more explicit but I've proven incapable of it so far.

If it's an AMA sanctioned race, Bubba is out. If it is not an AMA sanctioned race, whoever IS sanctioning
the race can decide whether to let him race. CRA I know is not AMA, never been to an OMA race so
I don't know if they are or not. But if not, like CRA, they can decide on their own whether to let Bubba
race or not.

Note that if the promoter wants to let him race, and it is an AMA sanctioned race, the promoter can expect
some sort of trouble. If it was me, I'd let him race anyway and prepare for the trouble. But he is explicitly
banned from racing AMA (or any other FIM member) races. IF CMA (an FIM affiliate) sanctions the
Canadian championship, then he can't ride there. I don't know if they do.

Note also that Pro versus amateur doesn't matter. Yes, there is another organization involved on the
Pro side but AMA still holds the sanction. One more time - if it's AMA sanctioned, Bubba can't ride. If it's
any other FIM affiliate sanctioned (CMA, ACU (UK), CEV (Spain), etc) race, Bubba can't ride.

Georgie, I don't understand what you are trying to say about ineligible versus suspended. If it's not AMA,
the promoter/sanctioning body doesn't care what the FIM says, no matter your terminology.

For once you have let me down.

How's this for an equivalent of a loaded bill passing through congress.

http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/user_upload/documents/CMI_2012/2013/6572010_eng__final.pdf

10.10 No Rider or other Person who has been declared Ineligible may, during the period of Ineligibility, participate in any capacity in an event or activity (other than authorized anti doping education or rehabilitation programs) authorized or organized by FIM or any FMN or a club or other member Organisation of FIM or any FMN, or in Competitions authorized or organized by any professional league or any international or national level event organisation.

Now I know that everyone that has responded to this thread understands that I started this thread as a joke, and even most who have read it get it as well. But for the 1-2% that feel compelled to email me and tell me that I "have zero chance at getting Stewart to race at your (my) Podunk race", you folks are certainly among the brightest our country has to offer..........only in America.

Did I miss the part where it says he can't race an ama local event? it is not sanctioned by the FIM
An AMA local event is run by an FIM affiliate - the AMA. He can't race there. George even found the clause of the FIM bylaws.

Briarcliff, can't believe you're getting emails like that. My opinion of the collective intelligence of the earth's population is very low.
And now lower.

But getting the details straight, I like that. Did you get a response from Bubba's crew?

HAHAHA

Did I miss the part where it says he can't race an ama local event? it is not sanctioned by the FIM

No you missed this: (they covered every organization. That's cra Oma mma ama nascar tricyclics of America puerto rican mx association.)
participate in any capacity in an event or activity (other than authorized anti doping education or rehabilitation programs) authorized or organized by FIM or any FMN or a club or other member Organisation of FIM or any FMN, or in Competitions authorized or organized by any professional league or any international or national level event organisation

Bubba can't race a freakin jet ski or a horse if he so desired.

UNLESS BRIARCLIFF DEEMS THIS RACE AN EDUCATIONAL REHAB DOPING RACE or something. As long as it's educational he can race. Loose interpretation loop hole bitches. Nonetheless an interpretation.

I have to ask one more time. If I am a promoter and I want to hold a race on MY track how would the FIM have any control over who I have in the race? I am not in any way affiliated with the FIM.
Sorry Bubba. I wanted to race your bullfrog against mine but the FIM says your suspended so I guess not. Come on. That not how things work

Back