Press Release "Bubba Deemed Legal for 2015 Battle for Ohio"

I hear he's into pit bikes while he's on vacation...maybe hype that scene a bit this season to pull him in :)

I'll bet. Read up the rules for suspension and ineligibility ? FIM covered there a***s and directly affected the entire world because of it.

Someone want to elaborate. Sturd this is your area. It's borderline political. Sturd explain the difference between suspended and ineligibility.

If it came down to it....bubba would race at the Cliff. I don't care if it's AMA CRA OMA FIM NFL, NBA, NHL or NASCAR......if it were our last race, oh well. Again, who wants to bet?

Let's get jlaw, jeff alessi, Hansen, bubba and throw in local guy jimmy eickle, if he's out of jail. Someone get him a bike.

So the next guy that fails is given a pass too? The rule book was there. He failed to follow it.
Yes, the next guy that fails to get his paperwork in should get a suspension for a couple weeks, same as Stewart should get. And he should get the suspension in a timely manner, not months later. The AMA'a position on it seems to be just that but being FIM member, seem to not be able to do much about it.

Back