Major news in southern half of Ohio

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Just heard that a big name just took over a track here in the southern viewing audience. word on the street is this person hired another large local name from the past to rebuild the track and completely redo the facility.
Now I don't keep secret very well but I can keep the names off for a day if someone wants to make a big announcement.

Ok. Word on the street. Pleesinger to lease new Vienna and then have Steel to rebuild the whole track. From a reliable source. Maybe
Sounds kinda complex the type of stuff people don't usually make up

Dude that is like ten times longer then I thought I could hold it in. Yes it has high potential and that is why I even tried to lease the place earlier this year but I guess Tom lost my number.

Tommy Boner "hopefully will know soon". That's all he said, and he has connections at New Vienna.

The word I have heard is New Vienna has new people taking over this coming year. There is more than one person involved and no mention of anyone coming in to build a track that I have heard of. I think they have some plans in the works for this upcoming year but I am sure they will make that announcement when the time is right.

The place has always had potential and the first few years they were open, it was always packed. And even better....it's just 40 minutes up the road from me!

Back