Major news in southern half of Ohio

The word I have heard is New Vienna has new people taking over this coming year. There is more than one person involved and no mention of anyone coming in to build a track that I have heard of. I think they have some plans in the works for this upcoming year but I am sure they will make that announcement when the time is right.
Just as Justin and Horseshoe stated , I know very well the who key players are, most of you are way off base. The people involved will make this one of the best tracks around and the promoter/track builder has been doing this for awhile.
Wait for the official anouncment not the typical he said she said.

Not a big deal in my opinion.. Being from the Canton area I like tracks with natural elevation changes and not just one lined dusty flat ground tracks like what I just saw on YouTube for New Vienna...there is a lot of property to use I'll give them that

Ok. Word on the street. Pleesinger to lease new Vienna and then have Steel to rebuild the whole track. From a reliable source. Maybe
Sounds kinda complex the type of stuff people don't usually make up
X2 with a twist

Not a big deal in my opinion.. Being from the Canton area I like tracks with natural elevation changes and not just one lined dusty flat ground tracks like what I just saw on YouTube for New Vienna...there is a lot of property to use I'll give them that

There is a hillside track with some elevation changes that has never been used properly. There's potential there.

Ok. Word on the street. Pleesinger to lease new Vienna and then have Steel to rebuild the whole track. From a reliable source. Maybe
Sounds kinda complex the type of stuff people don't usually make up

Josh has no involvement but he sure would be willing to be involved. I have his contact info if needed.

Ok heard more and this makes more sense. Maybe some key players in the oma combined resources to spread to word to an additional location in the southern held of the state.
All I'm am saying is. I want to help if it is

I rode around that hill track. Man that thing needs a TON of work if they are going to use that.

From 06 or so to about 4 years ago it was really fun. Used to have a pretty substantial uphill triple that was challenging on a 250 2t. As it sits now, it will need a lot of work.

Stopped in KRW this morning to pick up some oil. Heard Plesinger is leasing it for 3 years and has some things in the works.

On a side note, they had new KTM mountain bikes on the floor. Very bad ass mountain bikes.

Back