Major news in southern half of Ohio

Remind me never to move to southern Ohio... 3 pages hyping up an announcement and nothing posted officially yet? Maybe they still have dial up Internet and it hasn't connected yet lol

Reactions: DTS
I would assume that the above people saying the news is about to break should quit their daytime jobs and try out for the day time drama series. I would wait for a few more days and the correct parties will make an official announcement

Drama series? Do you have to attend more than 50% to be eligible?

I don't care what anyone says... That right there is the post of the decade.

Remind me never to move to southern Ohio... 3 pages hyping up an announcement and nothing posted officially yet? Maybe they still have dial up Internet and it hasn't connected yet lol

Your confusing South Eastern Ohio with Southwestern Ohio. We have it going on in SW Ohio. They still marry their sisters and cousins in SE Ohio.

Now now, this thread was not started by a New New Vienna decision maker, rather it was started by a gun jumping jack hole. Granted the jack hole had good intentions, just relax, I'm sure there will be some details in the next two weeks or so. I heard mid January for details. And no, I don't no more than what's been talked about already, so don't ask.

Now now, this thread was not started by a New New Vienna decision maker, rather it was started by a gun jumping jack hole. Granted the jack hole had good intentions, just relax, I'm sure there will be some details in the next two weeks or so. I heard mid January for details. And no, I don't no more than what's been talked about already, so don't ask.

That's Mr. Jack Hole to you sir...

Here is some of the info you have been searching for straight from the powers that be:

We are very excited to announce new Management of the track formerly known as New Vienna Motorsports. The four partners are Scott Plessinger, John Walters, Brian Hottle and Tommy Boner. New name to be announced at a later date. We have big changes in the works including track changes, property upgrades and many more things to come. We are working hard to bring everyone a great facility to enjoy. We will be releasing more information as we get it put together.

Back