New Management of Track coming to Southern Ohio

mxfreak

PR Member
We are very excited to announce new Management of the track formerly known as New Vienna Motorsports. The four partners are Scott Plessinger, John Walters, Brian Hottle and Tommy Boner. New name to be announced at a later date. We have big changes in the works including track changes, property upgrades and many more things to come. We are working hard to bring everyone a great facility to enjoy. We will be releasing more information as we get it put together.

Great news! Looking forward to having a great track close by. Now I won't have to travel 3 hours to ride every weekend.

So I saw the FB post about this. Great news for sure.

I did see where they were looking for a track hoe, dozer and dump truck. How do you have big plans for a track without equipment yet?

Dump trucks are key, you can rent the rest......Good luck East Fork! Let me know if you have any questions. I wish I had me 10 years ago.....

So I saw the FB post about this. Great news for sure.

I did see where they were looking for a track hoe, dozer and dump truck. How do you have big plans for a track without equipment yet?

The planning phase comes before the execution phase Hershey.

Equipment is the key. I think Buckeye Hills has a great layout, but in my opinion still lacks the right equipment to prep the track properly.

Equipment is the key. I think Buckeye Hills has a great layout, but in my opinion still lacks the right equipment to prep the track properly.
Yes we are aware of this please give me a name of one track around here that is not built on flat land that a water truck can get around. Buckeye hills will only be open a few times next year untill be get the proper irragation in place.

Yes we are aware of this please give me a name of one track around here that is not built on flat land that a water truck can get around. Buckeye hills will only be open a few times next year untill be get the proper irragation in place.

High Point

The water truck needs to be tandem rear axle with a diff lock. 330 had a ton of elevation, it always
Amazed me that their truck got around with no problems. That was one of the reason we bought it when they closed.

Last edited:
Irrigation is like pissing in the wind. Not saying it cant work, I know it does at a few tracks.....But they have lots of people running hoses.

Too many negatives to irrigation at least for me. Too restrictive, too inflexible for the money.

image.jpg
Irrigation is like pissing in the wind. Not saying it cant work, I know it does at a few tracks.....But they have lots of people running hoses.

Too many negatives to irrigation at least for me. Too restrictive, too inflexible for the money.

Talk about pissin' in the wind. You may have a prostate issue.

I always wonder why I never see military style water trucks at tracks. Theyre bullet proof and cheap. I do soil stabilization and its all we use. 30-40 loads a day though way worse mud and hills than any moto track will ever have. Weve had they same trucks for 20+ years and they rarely break down.

View attachment 47429

Talk about pissin' in the wind. You may have a prostate issue.

Now thats funny....

I always wonder why I never see military style water trucks at tracks. Theyre bullet proof and cheap. I do soil stabilization and its all we use. 30-40 loads a day though way worse mud and hills than any moto track will ever have. Weve had they same trucks for 20+ years and they rarely break down.

I have seen them at tracks out of state. I think Birch Creek has one. I have a motor that was popular in military truck installed in my Mack> 855 Cummins.

Back