New Management of Track coming to Southern Ohio

787-1302627998-120805a5ce5cbdaaaa0fd35ef4b1b214.jpg

What is there not to love about Area 51?

I will say though I believe the baddest water trucks EVER are at Red Bud! The aimable nozzle on the front is awesome and they put down some serious water in a hurry.

Thats the exact truck we use. We dont even use 6x6 just the rears. They will plow through mud waist deep effortless.

The cab forward little Macks that scenic highlands had turn on a dime. Throw some chains on one and they will just about climb a tree.

Haha.....

My real dig is at one of the new track owners Tommy Boner.

Cant find a way to support a track when one of the owners brags on Face Book about winning all 6 motos of the battle series in the Vet "C" class AFTER going to LL in the Vet 30 class. Real class act sandbagging cheater.

Sorry I couldnt take it any more.

Haha.....

My real dig is at one of the new track owners Tommy Boner.

Cant find a way to support a track when one of the owners brags on Face Book about winning all 6 motos of the battle series in the Vet "C" class AFTER going to LL in the Vet 30 class. Real class act sandbagging cheater.

Sorry I couldnt take it any more.
That's funny. I race the hole series and Tommy did not race at all. I even one, one of the races in 30+. LOL

That's funny. I race the hole series and Tommy did not race at all. I even one, one of the races in 30+. LOL

Yes, right here is the OMA points

http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/seriespoints.asp?s=1&c=43&r=pos

And here in 35th place. Im no slouch and havent made the trip to the ranch. If you make it there you have NO BUSINESS WHAT SO EVER in the Vet C class. And then to brag on FB about how great you are winning all 6 motos in the C class.

Sandbagging cheating scumbag.

http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/class.asp?c=14&e=1&s=

Sorry but I cant stand cheaters.

Says the guy who raced his RMZ450 in one of the 125-200cc GP races last season.....

And graciously bowed out of my placing. Just wanted to ride. And I didnt brag about how well I did either. That RM125 I raced was fun though!

Back