New Management of Track coming to Southern Ohio

No confusion, his FB page he talks about being drunk and not riding well in the 30 class at Mini O's. Said he got 3rd from last on there. It was a post bragging about winning 30 novice in the Battle series. A few people on there called him out about cheating. Mysteriously some of the posts got erased.

No history, I just have never liked cheaters like that. Its one thing having fun at a local track that means nothing with your friends but a entire different thing for a title where you are stealing places of true novice riders.

Maybe I just have a bad case of cabin fever and only riding once since oct.

No confusion, his FB page he talks about being drunk and not riding well in the 30 class at Mini O's. Said he got 3rd from last on there. It was a post bragging about winning 30 novice in the Battle series. A few people on there called him out about cheating. Mysteriously some of the posts got erased.

No history, I just have never liked cheaters like that. Its one thing having fun at a local track that means nothing with your friends but a entire different thing for a title where you are stealing places of true novice riders.

Maybe I just have a bad case of cabin fever and only riding once since oct.
Now that is some good stuff and I can see where you are coming from.

Lmfao David Smith "Hershey" I can argue an verify facts till I'm blue in the face and it's still not going to change your judgement. It was a pleasure to meet you, you seem like a wonderful person. Hopefully I will see you out at the tracks this year!

Lmfao David Smith "Hershey" I can argue an verify facts till I'm blue in the face and it's still not going to change your judgement. It was a pleasure to meet you, you seem like a wonderful person. Hopefully I will see you out at the tracks this year!

Hard to argue the truth when the results are posted. How about talking on here more like the message you sent on facebook?

Lol....Ive had enough of this thread. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Its all out in the open now.

Potstirrers are straight forward people, we tend to say what is on our mind even if people dont like it. There is no wondering what we think, what you see is what you get. In this case I was saying what my self and some others were telling me but couldnt voice themselves.

Sandbagging... lol. I'd rather get myself up to speed in the back of the pack than drop down a class.... I came back for a couple races in '08, having not ridden a bike since '00 (mini Sr), and I still went straight to 250B and 16-24.... Did the same thing this last year, having not ridden since '08 and still hopped out in 450B and was able to compete. If I were to go back to roadracing after this 6 year layoff, I'd still go out in Expert. If you qual for LL, then you bump up. If you've ever raced and done well, then you shouldn't even consider a C class or Novice class. I gladly will lineup in 25+ with any pro that wants to run the class, it's an OPEN age limited class. I may be out of shape and haven't ridden a bike in forever, but the skill is still there, just have to ride a little bit and get my butt in the gym.

Coming across this post made my day, with 2 kids its hard to travel to ride anymore and new vienna is less than an hour for me. Any ideas when a grand reopening will be? I also have to ask, and please i ask that we don't turn this into a pissing match, but my best friend and riding buddy is an old local pro quad MX guy. Will quads still be aloud or are they out?

Oh yeah, they had a record turnout at daytona sx just a couple weeks ago. Its amazing what some of those guys can make a 350lb machine do. Even when they destroy my ruts I take it as an opportunity to learn to ride without relying on a perfect setting lol

If I remember right I use to race with boner in 14-24 when I was like 15, he ran a bunch of the fair races and buckeye series and was actually a B rider at one point in time, like I said... if I remember right... Haha

If I remember right I use to race with boner in 14-24 when I was like 15, he ran a bunch of the fair races and buckeye series and was actually a B rider at one point in time, like I said... if I remember right... Haha
You probably did. He left the sport for a while.

Sandbagging... lol. I'd rather get myself up to speed in the back of the pack than drop down a class.... I came back for a couple races in '08, having not ridden a bike since '00 (mini Sr), and I still went straight to 250B and 16-24.... Did the same thing this last year, having not ridden since '08 and still hopped out in 450B and was able to compete. If I were to go back to roadracing after this 6 year layoff, I'd still go out in Expert. If you qual for LL, then you bump up. If you've ever raced and done well, then you shouldn't even consider a C class or Novice class. I gladly will lineup in 25+ with any pro that wants to run the class, it's an OPEN age limited class. I may be out of shape and haven't ridden a bike in forever, but the skill is still there, just have to ride a little bit and get my butt in the gym.

Yeh, I used to think like that too.... twenty years ago. But that was when I was in my thirties, twenty years ago. Not so much that way anymore. Just happy to be going around a track. I'll go down this summer, especially if they have open practices. My son and I could use some riding time. It's only 15 minutes longer to there than Briarcliff for me. So we have an option.

When was this. I went straight to b off super minis and so tommy Beckett. Everyone else went c in district 12 if I remember right

C isn't a good place to be if you don't belong there.
I started racing B in mid 2005, by 2007 I was ready for A class at the end of the season, broke my leg in May of 2007, didn't really ride again til 2010 and I went to A class upon returning from my injury

Back