New Management of Track coming to Southern Ohio

And graciously bowed out of my placing. Just wanted to ride. And I didnt brag about how well I did either. That RM125 I raced was fun though!

You people never got serious about GP racing. It was like you were going racing to have a good time or something. Probably didn't even put on suits and ties for the banquet. No wonder that up north GP series failed after a brief trial. But that's ok, you can just head south for a seriously good time at a GP this year.

Will this track under new management have GP racing capabilities?

Yes, right here is the OMA points

http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/seriespoints.asp?s=1&c=43&r=pos

And here in 35th place. Im no slouch and havent made the trip to the ranch. If you make it there you have NO BUSINESS WHAT SO EVER in the Vet C class. And then to brag on FB about how great you are winning all 6 motos in the C class.

Sandbagging cheating scumbag.

http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/class.asp?c=14&e=1&s=

Sorry but I cant stand cheaters.
Yeah tell us how you really feel Dave. Lol

Hahahaha well hi "Hershey" nice to meet you. Just to set a few facts straight I race the B/C Class. And when the series started I went up to Alex of AMA and asked what class can I run here, because there was 30+ and 30+ Novice. (By the way I am a Novice rider I feel) and there were guys I raced all season in the Novice class, also I'm no where near fast enough to compete with Jeff Gibson, Shaun Kuchler etc. But long story short ALEX SAID I was eligible and allowed to race that class. And damn straight I was happy to win, who the hell wouldn't be? The whole point system and classifications of classes are screwed up as it is and plain an simple people manipulate the system. The winner of C class at Lorettas would smoke me, you an damn near EVERY local A/B rider! And the winners of the B classes well those guys go straight to factory rides. If there is a B/C class I would have ran that, but I'm not even going to waste my time or money to go get embarrassed (smoked) by Gibson etc. I actually had some good battles with Niles and SPEARS in the "C" class. Also I would like to point out that when I went to Mini Os it was just straight 30+ and I got dead last, absolutely smoked! There was no need for me to be in that class. There should be a 30+A and 30+B/C. Any other questions or comments you can contact me personally or write me on facebook. I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
I'm not argueing or anything with anyone I just wanted the facts to be put out there. But back to the (original) posting lol. We are implementing a lot of new changes to the track and I just checked out some GP videos and they look awesome. If we can figure out a good layout for one of those races we will definitely run a few @k01

but I'm not even going to waste my time or money to go get embarrassed by Gibson etc.

Announcer: Vet class, on the line with the 2-minute board flipping over to the one.

*Meanwhile...in the pits:
Local moto riders, hot girlfriends, wives, mistresses, children and bastard children alike all run to the fence to watch the action.

Racing Action:The gate drops, they blast off of the line....around the first corner it's none other than Jeff Gibson, the rest of the field roars around. The smell of pump gas, and that eerie sounding single blue-smoke-spewing 2 stroke somewhere in the midst....after lap one, Gibson remains out front....and tommy boner is buried in the pack!!!

Lap 2:
Gibson goes down!!!!! Tommy boner rages through the pack into the lead.

*meanwhile in the pits: the wives throw away their sacred wedding bands, the children start screaming..."THATS MY DADDY" and the snapchat account of tommy boner fills to the point where he no longer can recieve snap chats.

Last lap, Gibson dives under Boner for the last corner pass and the WIN!!!

*Meanwhile the riders scoff, the hot girlfriends graciously place their bra snaps back into place, the wives assure their rings are properly affixed to their left ring finger however (slightly aroused because T.Boner wastes money on something other than himself). The mistresses immediately stop searching for T. Boner on facebook, twitter and elect not to send them a snapchat of their goods. The children go back to playing in the dirt and crashing their toy dirtbike saying "ha boner is so embarrassing."

Good thing you played it safe locally! That's quite embarrassing losing to Jeff Gibson, a former pro.....It would be embarrassing for Gibson to lose to you, so more reason to line up and see if his motor blows, that way you can get back to the snapchats and wives hiding their rings...moto-celeb satus.

To stay on topic......did you guys know I beat JLaw once? Took that bastard right over the berm in Englishtown, New Jersey. I sure as heck embarrassed him that day! har-har!

Georgie, good story......but you missed the Gibson pass, where he block passed him back into the lead. LOL.

Tommy, no one cares what class you ride. That's on you. 4 years ago, I signed up for Vet sport because Schaffer and some D11 guys were running it, and I followed suit. I took so much crap, I would never make that move again. There was a lot of debate on here about the Vet Sport class. I think what Dave was trying to get across is that if you raced clear back in the early 90s and went to Ponca City etc, you basically are not a New novice C rider.

But glad to see your going to ride Vet 30 this year.

Just getting all equipment together as of now and hope to break ground once the weather breaks. Tentative Opening date is April 4-5! Not sure on the builder, but with Scott's, Brian's, John's and my ideas it should be good. And hopefully a full blown AX and decent GP track.

Tommy, from what I know of the land down there you have planty of opportunities for a GP track. I think it would be a little more moto and less woods than some, but most on this board would like that. Any chances we could cross the creek, or is that off-limits nowadays?

Back