2015 OMA Schedule

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Sounds great regarding practice. Like John is asking - is that practice for both bikes and quads? Need to monitor the practice groups better than last year's.

Do we know yet if Briarcliff and Chillitown will be running this same schedule?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I'm back and forth.....depends on which day you ask me.

I see both sides and the potential benefit, but I worry about riders getting confused on the days, and I don't have lights.

Strouble

PR Addict
I'm back and forth.....depends on which day you ask me.

I see both sides and the potential benefit, but I worry about riders getting confused on the days, and I don't have lights.
That time of year is long days...if you start at 4...your talking what 7-8 motos going twice? With one 4 lap practice?

Or have an early practice...run quads...then practice till 7 or 8...
Or cut open practice out altogether.

It's Battle races...worth considering a different format.

This isn't about bashing quads, but a format that would allow maximum race entries.

Or run 1 Moto of quads on Saturday and the second on Sunday?

These are just thoughts...don't matter to me.

Either way a bike only day will bring more entries.

Communication eliminates confusion. Also the same format across all three battle races would be best.

MalvernMX

The practice Saturday, from 8-2, is that for bikes and quads?

That is bikes and quads for practice. Those practice hours are not set in stone yet. I want to make the practice as long as possible without cramping the quads race schedule. We will firm up the times and announce everything at the banquet.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Spent an inordinate amount of time talking about this today......I think it has potential. I am not worried about getting it done by dark at all. I think we could start at 5 and still get it in. We are putting a lot of thought into it, we will let you guys know.

pape718

PR Member
You son of a.... Connie fixed the whole Rocky Mountain card dilemma. I never received any cards and I didn't even know about the
You son of a.... Connie fixed the whole Rocky Mountain card dilemma. I never received any cards and I didn't even know about the program. She went above and beyond to get me 20 cards that i unknowingly earned. Thank you Connie. And thank you Jason and Jeremy! Look forward to seeing everyone this year! EXCEPT PAPE! I could go without seeing him! Ha ha
Im going old school on you this year back to the 125

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Actually you race 3 classes the last class really only costs 5 bucks. If you take into consideration the Rocky Mountain gas program. Pretty slick.

I hope the huge decrease in cost of fuel is gonna boost turnout.

Woody

PR Addict
You might even consider a pitbike class Saturday evenig between quad motos 1 & 2 to give a little recovery time and keep the bike guys involved.

saplakc

PR Addict
Actually you race 3 classes the last class really only costs 5 bucks. If you take into consideration the Rocky Mountain gas program. Pretty slick.

I hope the huge decrease in cost of fuel is gonna boost turnout.

That's still a while away George..... We would be blessed if the fuel prices stay down. I know one thing for sure. The boy and I will be doing some traveling this summer if they do.