2015 OMA Schedule

Is there and advancement list for any of the classes / are class champions required to move up -for example - Vet 30c champion to vet 30 etc.
?

You son of a.... Connie fixed the whole Rocky Mountain card dilemma. I never received any cards and I didn't even know about the program. She went above and beyond to get me 20 cards that i unknowingly earned. Thank you Connie. And thank you Jason and Jeremy! Look forward to seeing everyone this year! EXCEPT PAPE! I could go without seeing him! Ha ha
I'm right there with you Hause...NO PAPE! He tried to hook me up with a man. He's lucky I didn't go all "Reed" on him. :)

25_20_15

Like that.
Question for this when you are running A and say +25? Does the amatuer class still get a price break?
If so and I run 250 and 450 A, is +25 $15 being the 3rd class?

This seemed to cause confusion at sign up with me this past year and had to drop a class at once race. I was getting the price break, then one time I was told it didn't work like that.

Question for this when you are running A and say +25? Does the amatuer class still get a price break?

This seemed to cause confusion at sign up with me this past year and had to drop a class at once race. I was getting the price break, then one time I was told it didn't work like that.

Yes, IMHO, you should still get the price break, unless you it was at CTMX and you got in on the FREE A class...but that's just my opinion. I'm sure one of the owners or Connie can comment on this.

In the past, you are correct, we have not given a price break. It should have been $30 for an A class, $25 for a second class - The discount only applied to amateur classes because they have no chance at $$ payback - so it offers them a discount. It is VERY easy for a signup girl to mistakenly give that amateur discount to A riders - We make mistakes. I am so sorry for your confusion.

Jeremy & Jason have been in discussion about this issue for the 2015 Race Season and they have decided to implement the discount for the Pro Classes as well. This will be the pricing structure for Pro Classes:

Open A, 250 A, ATV A - $30 each - no discount
If you ride 1 pro class for $30 and an amateur class, the amateur class would be $20 ($50 total)
If you ride 2 A classes for $30 each and an amateur class, the amateur class would be $15 ($75 total)

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Connie

In the past, you are correct, we have not given a price break. It should have been $30 for an A class, $25 for a second class - The discount only applied to amateur classes because they have no chance at $$ payback - so it offers them a discount. It is VERY easy for a signup girl to mistakenly give that amateur discount to A riders - We make mistakes. I am so sorry for your confusion.

Jeremy & Jason have been in discussion about this issue for the 2015 Race Season and they have decided to implement the discount for the Pro Classes as well. This will be the pricing structure for Pro Classes:

Open A, 250 A, ATV A - $30 each - no discount
If you ride 1 pro class for $30 and an amateur class, the amateur class would be $20 ($50 total)
If you ride 2 A classes for $30 each and an amateur class, the amateur class would be $15 ($75 total)

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Connie

Perfect, thanks!

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet...but stoked for Chet & Nick at OIR with bikes only this year.
Not so stoked here. Not sure of the motive? How does OIR belong with OMA if they do not include classes offered in the rest of the championship series? Do the minimum amount of events attended drop for the quad peeps or is it the same?

No, the minimum amount of events required will not change for ATV vs Bikes.

I won't speak for Chet & Nick, I am sure they will be happy to explain their decision. The OMA as a group, strives to give everyone a place to ride, but a promoter reserves the right to make such a decision in our organization.

Not so stoked here. Not sure of the motive? How does OIR belong with OMA if they do not include classes offered in the rest of the championship series? Do the minimum amount of events attended drop for the quad peeps or is it the same?
As a fan...OIR has historically been bikes only; with the exception of 3 changes in leadership in the last 4 years at OIR and a couple years (?) of bikes/quads about 15ish years ago.

Historically speaking as a fan.

OIR is a special case, historically bike only for the large part, and its only 3 races. Plus, I have talked to quite a few quad guys that really didnt seem to care. Special case. All other tracks will be running the OMA class list.

Regardless, 2 out of 3 OIR races are on ATV Nationals, so there isnt anyway they would have gotten a quad turn out right quad jockeys? AND since its bike only, we will probably see a 1000 rider turn out right dirt scooter pilots?

OIR is a special case, historically bike only for the large part, and its only 3 races. Plus, I have talked to quite a few quad guys that really didnt seem to care. Special case. All other tracks will be running the OMA class list.

Regardless, 2 out of 3 OIR races are on ATV Nationals, so there isnt anyway they would have gotten a quad turn out right quad jockeys? AND since its bike only, we will probably see a 1000 rider turn out right dirt scooter pilots?
Makes sense! Hope for large turnouts, I was surprised at the low numbers last year. Love the track!

Turnouts are directly related to prep and management of facilities.

brochure-8.5inx14in-trifold-inside.jpg

After way too much confusion, we revised our printed schedule! Hopefuly this is better......I will not comment on whether I think this version is pitracer proof.......we will find out when CK and DHDS01 comment.

Hey, I never had a problem with the color code, just the number of races at the rock infested cow path you call a track. :D
Nice schedule, we are going to try to hit as many as possible.
Let me ask the first question since you know it will come up... Do you get a bonus for hitting all 24 point events? I mean beside the obvious bonus of getting to ride quality tracks....

How's that pat on the back feel little buddy???

Hey, I never had a problem with the color code, just the number of races at the rock infested cow path you call a track. :D
Nice schedule, we are going to try to hit as many as possible.
Let me ask the first question since you know it will come up... Do you get a bonus for hitting all 24 point events? I mean beside the obvious bonus of getting to ride quality tracks....

How's that pat on the back feel little buddy???

The bonus is the satisfaction of knowing you are hardcore.....that and it will probably get you in shape too.....you are welcome. The OMA will make you a hardcore in shape badass, but you must run 24, if you only do 23....the deal is off.

Back