2015 OMA Schedule

John it's posted on the home page right now, you should be able to right click, save, and print. There is a chance that we will have them at the banquet this weekend. It went into rush production Monday. We will see.

captain_obvious_by_stuartmcghee-d5mbxhw.jpg

You should be riding kawasakis since you dress in purple and green.

thank_you_captain_obvious_by_f0x_b0y.jpg

Now I don't want to leave out any of the black sheeps in society so hopefully, i'm offending everyone and not just singling out a certain group/minority.
captain-obvious-5.jpg

We will have the schedules at the banquet this weekend......shipped today.

Might even put the sign back up for dhds01 in the women's restroom this time.....

Banquet announcements that were made for the 2015 season:

The Battle schedule will be changed to practice on saturday (bikes and quads), Atv classes in the afternoon/evening, the bike classes on Sunday. This for the Battle Series ONLY! All manufacturers are in for Battle contintgency; honda, yamaha, kawasaki, suzuki, ktm, and more than likely husqvarna. The 5 race spring series will have honda contingency, and suzuki at Mx213, OIR, and BC. Rocky Mountain is back onboard. And like the schedule shows, we are going back to a true overall championship setup, so spring, kames, battle, and other sunday OMA point paying events count toward Overall (faircross points do not count toward overall). We are taking the 12 highest point totals for the year, pay attention, the points per event can be different based on the turn out. So its your 12 best (meaning highest point earning races). In summary, you can win a spring series championship (3 min races required), Kames Series Championship (5 min races required), Faircross Championship (5 min races required) , Battle Series State Championship (2 min races required),or an overall OMA Championship (no min required, winners based on their 12 highest point finishes).

J.O.: I think it would be beneficial to put all of the changes in their own thread so as not to get lost in this one.

J.O.: I think it would be beneficial to put all of the changes in their own thread so as not to get lost in this one.

Good call, Im on it. My excuse: Im just a touch gun-shy not to overload people with OMA/BC threads. Just trying to keep it PC.

Back