Atlanta #2 Retro Weekend

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Well nobody else has started one, so I guess I will. Couple bike pics for the race. Gotta say Peick's bike looks god awful. Reedy is supposed to be busting out a two smoker for opening ceremonies. I wish he would race the thing. Be interesting to see how he could do.

93421_peickbike.jpg
93427_img_2140.jpg
93428_img_2141.jpg

I don't know if I'm more excited to watch the race or to see all the retro bikes & gear!

Didn't know it was retro week. Drove down to Atlanta and will be there in a few hours, I'll take some pictures in the pits of the bikes and riders.

I think Reed would blow up his fan base if he were to qualify and race a two stroke instead of just doing for opening ceremonies... Let's face it his one win for the year was last week why not go another direction and get more followers which could improve any sponsor deals in the future

You missed blah blah blah I don't know what I'm talking about , and her saying they crash a lot ....funny she mentioned crashing as that is her fortay....I'm just not a Danica fan I guess .
She is an idiot! I thought the same thing. What a moron.

Well nobody else has started one, so I guess I will. Couple bike pics for the race. Gotta say Peick's bike looks god awful. Reedy is supposed to be busting out a two smoker for opening ceremonies. I wish he would race the thing. Be interesting to see how he could do.

View attachment 47965 View attachment 47966 View attachment 47967

Good move. I was lazy this week I guess. Thought about it early in the week, but failed.. Do like the retro Kawi's. Wasn't ever a fan of the purples and pinks with the Kawi green, but just cool to see the retro look. Yellow and black Yami's is classic for certain.

That be cool to see someone on a 2 smoker.

Yes, thought I heard a smoker in the first 250 heat race. Never saw anything. Just hopeful hearing I guess...

Thanks fox sports for ruining tonight's telecast with what Danica thinks of Supercross !

I saw nothing wrong with it. Thought it was cool getting the different viewpoints and comments from all the NASCAR greats. Danica wasn't only one talking about the crashing, etc. Just only girl talking about it and we know how this board hates girls who doing anything in a "man's" sport...

You missed blah blah blah I don't know what I'm talking about , and her saying they crash a lot ....funny she mentioned crashing as that is her fortay....I'm just not a Danica fan I guess .

Guess not. I mean, I am not a "fan" per say, but I'm at least not a hater...

She is an idiot! I thought the same thing. What a moron.

Yes, I agree, you all are idiot's and morons IMO. Point taken. Thanks for sharing. :)

Interesting story on the 2t that reed had at this round . Loaned bike , reeds guys put all his sponsor labels on it , Payton kicked in a pipe and silencer , cr22 signs the gear he wore for the guy loaning it . Reed offers to buy the bike and is told not for sale ....then bam, guy lists bike and gear on eBay for 8k ....

image.jpg

I figured it was loaned. Some people are just trying to profit off of trying to do something cool, and loan a bike to someone. And he was being compensated with some cool signed gear, and I am sure he also got back stage passes, etc.

'Merica... And a smart business decision. Get it while its hot.
Who cares if Reed likes it of not. I am pretty sure he did not pay a dime for the gear he gave the dude.

Bid is almost up to 10K. Proof there are more dumbasses out there then you think. 10K for a bike that is worth 2
Slam'n deal

Plus the ad says: A percentage of the bike will be donated to the st Jude children's hospital.
Why doesn't Mr. Reed step up and say he will buy it now?

Back