Daytona SX: Let's get this party started, right?...

There was a kid on a Husqvarna 85 at PAX yesterday that looked really fast and jumped great. Bike number was 43. I won't be at the amateur race on Sunday, heading back, but will look later and see how he did.

Looks like some of us leaving Thursday and Friday are going to have a fun drive down. 8-12 inches of snow across parts of KY and TN......and they have crappy snow removal. 4 wheel drive......so I am motoring on through!

Best snow removal in the country was in north carolina. They were on it. Virginia was awesome too. Had a s**t ton of salt on my truck, but it was tacky the whole drive down.

Snow removal is difficult for people in Kentucky. Have to figure out if it is best to push it out of the way or melt it with salt. By the time we figure out which to do it is usually gone. I have seen I75 south closed for days.

Gotta remember we Kentuckians have bigger problems than snow storms. It is damn hard to identify murder victims and solve crimes when we all have the same DNA and nobody has dental records!

It was 88 degrees in Daytona today. We spent the day near Orlando for some good waterskiing.

John, certainly hope you don't run into problems.

Hopefully just snow, ice storms are what really paralyze the state.

People stranded on I-65 since 7:30 last night! Glad I am taking I-75 tomorrow. Hope its the worst to the west side of the state.

Rode today with Cameron at pax.

All the tracks down here are more packed than race days in Ohio. Had to be 50 bikes on the track at pax today.

And.....aaannnnnnd....they seem to all operate safely and fine without split sessions. Gee willackers!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 137
Sporting the officals pitracer.Com shirt around daytona internatonal speedway.

Attachments

• 20150307_134930.jpg
    20150307_134930.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 135
Back