Im not saying, but Im saying, Its possible BC 3-21 & 3-22

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Looks like no rain this week, sunny and 70 today. if we get some wind, i think its possible to ride next weekend. I will update later in the week as I monitor the track and how much it drys up this week. So hang tight, you just never know about this wacky weather. We need sun, wind and no rain though!

that means i gotta look on the site everyday waiting 4 sat.oh well watching sx on sat night and bc sunday,not much better.

I must say your a brave dude for even posting this. You will have an angry mob at the gate if your under water for sure.

I must say your a brave dude for even posting this. You will have an angry mob at the gate if your under water for sure.

Cant be worse than cancelling the saturday portion of the Battle in 2013. If we cant make it happen I will just park the dozer sideways at the top of the hill with a sign that reads "Go lay down ye filthy animals" "Too wet!"

64708b2d66b71bb3756a346a0ce080237db6cc7f9c28a45739ef7e3bfb25232b.jpg

Well report #1 is encouraging. Tops of jumps are drying out, getting light in color, this is a great sign. Pits still mushy in places. Low areas still wet, but this is a far cry from what I saw Friday-Saturday. We will see where it is in a couple days. See if we get progress, we demand progress!

So, how is it looking for this weekend? If you were to give a percentage, what are you thinking, 95% (?) chance that you'll be open Saturday and the track will be looking sweet? Briarcliff

See report #1 above, I will have an update tomorrow. I would say there's 100% chance I will have a yes or no Friday. It's too early to tell

Accuweather shows no rain all week. 53 for high on Saturday.

I am out for Saturday.....only Sunday available and it is going to be cold again.

I'm leaning toward Saturday only.....so if people are working saturday, you might want to make arrangements.....no guarantees on Sunday, looks cold like Double D said.

Kids welcome? My son rides a 65. We were going to make the trip. Wanted to make sure he would get some time.

Back