Im not saying, but Im saying, Its possible BC 3-21 & 3-22

I would imagine we will have to break it down into groups (on the A track) if the turn out is large enough, but we have a full size weekend warrior track (C track) and a little beginner track as well. I don't think he will miss any riding. Although I will say we don't allow 50s and 65s on the big track during an open session.

The usual: 11-5:00pm, $25 per rider....NO MEMBERSHIPS REQUIRED. NO DOUBLE SANCTIONS.

Seriously, we wont have concessions open yet, so please pack a lunch, mom still hibernating.....sorry.

[QUOTE
Seriously, we wont have concessions open yet, so please pack a lunch, mom still hibernating.....sorry.[/QUOTE]
Lol! Never wake a sleeping bear

We where hoping u would be open Sunday bc we are going to Detroit supercross Sunday and Hayden really wants to ride

image.jpg
Epic dirt, it's good, it's on

Looks like no rain this week, sunny and 70 today. if we get some wind, i think its possible to ride next weekend. I will update later in the week as I monitor the track and how much it drys up this week. So hang tight, you just never know about this wacky weather. We need sun, wind and no rain though!
Quads also?

See report #1 above, I will have an update tomorrow. I would say there's 100% chance I will have a yes or no Friday. It's too early to tell
Does anyone know if there's a station that sells 110 octane near the track ? Or anyone that has any I could buy that's going down

Does anyone know if there's a station that sells 110 octane near the track ? Or anyone that has any I could buy that's going down
I'm unaware of anything close. Uhrichsville near Crow Canyon if you are coming from that side. Mt Vernon has a place near Pacemakers drag way I believe.

Superb Day! Great weather, good friends, good track, and very very few crashes. A couple minor shoulder tweaks were about the worst things that I heard. Very good day for March weather. I'm going to take the advice of Gavin Chinn and get a dry erase board for sessions, it got a little confusing and crazy there for a minute. If I pulled you out of the first A-B group, I'm sorry, but I was only thinking safety. Guys were hauling the mail, and if your not jumping the finishline, I see that as a danger in that group yesterday. And I know I didn't catch everyone that didn't jump it at that particular time. From now on, I think the that's line in the sand when we have that caliber of a group, you got to be jumping that consistently, or you should ride with C group. And this is regardless of what class you race anywhere or how long you have been riding. Maybe we should just call it Group 1 and Group 2. For ego's sake; super badass and badass, if that makes you feel better guys. No hard feelings, I just tired of seeing people getting hurt.

Not sure how I feel about this. Safety is great...however I don't come to sit in the parking lot, or ride with beginners on the C track. I want to get better when I go to a track, not be punished. I jump everything except that jump. It is just too big. How about a line up the center that is for jumpers on one side and non jumpers on the other...like it used to be in arenacross?

If it is jump it or ride the C track only, I just won't come to the Cliff any more.

Last edited:
I understand it as different groups on the big track. jump the finish line group 1 no jump finish line group 2. but on the main track. not c track.

Back