Stuck.

And NEVER walk out with a new bike without getting free tie downs to take it home with!!! It might take a little convincing but it always works.

Yah, I got a buddy of mine that works at State8 who I am buying from so hes giving me a pretty damn good deal. I knew about the blu cru rewards, ive been doing a ton of research to save and get back all I can, cause im cheap. I just ordered some new tie down Hershey .. KTM tie downs haha, my dad has a few sets of those, but those are the best tie downs ive ever used, so I had to have a set.. Its going to be a long week or so... I sold one of my AR15's to my dad for extra money to put down ( ouch ) but it will be worth it, plus I have another AR anyway. So pumped for this year.. I ordered the Yamaha Factory gear off BTO sports for 80.00 shipped to the door so I was stoked on that deal as well.

This is suspose to be a happy post lol I'm getting a new bike, come on guys. We've all been sour on losing a good deal on a bike, car, boat, job etc.. It happens. Looks like to me he was joking anyway. Just like I was a few days short of scoring a 2014.. Those 2 people just cost me an extra $800.00.... Which is why my FDE AR no longer sits in my safe..

Back