Malvern LLAQ info

Team MMR

PR Addict
Was wondering what time everything is happening this weekend?

Havent been able to find a practice time for friday, and is friday practice for sure or weather pending??

Maybe this is my fault because i havent read much just thought it would be a big deal and easier to find since its MALVERNS FIRST QUALIFIER!!!!!!! Excited to see the turnout Jason gets and as always wish him and the crew best of luck, sucks the weather doesnt seem to wanna cooperate though.

sorry just seen practice is 10-4

upload_2015-4-6_12-6-8.png

Does this mean racers dont pay gate fee?

No means, there is no 6-12 year old price break for youth racers. They pay the adult entry price. Can you post what classes are racing which days?

The following classes will be run on Saturday, April 11:

AMATEUR- 250A—250B Limited—250C Limited—250C Limited (12-16)—450A—450B Limited—450C Limited

YOUTH- 51cc (4-6) Special Limited—51cc (4-6) Shaft Drive Limited—51cc (4-6) Limited—51cc (7-8) Limited—65cc (7-9) Limited—65cc (10-11) Limited—85cc (9-11) Limited—Mini Sr. 1 (12-13)—Super Mini 1 (12-15)—Schoolboy 1 (12-16)B/C—Girls Sr. (12-16)—Girls Jr. (9-13)—Women (16+) All-Star—Women (14+)

These classes will run on Sunday, April 12:

AMATEUR- Open Pro Sport—250B—250C—450B—450C—Two Stroke (16+) Sportsman—Collegeboy (16+) Sportsman—Junior 25+—Vet 30+ Sportsman—Vet 35+—Senior 40+ Sportsman—Senior 45+—Masters 50+

YOUTH- 65cc (7-11)—85cc (9-11)—Mini Sr. 2 (13-16)—Super Mini 2 (13-16)—Schoolboy 2 (13-16)

Can I get confirmation on this… just for my clarity.

My class is racing Sunday. I can sign up Sunday morning with out having to be there Friday or Saturday, correct?

Sunday: Race Sign up 6-8:30am
Practice: (did not see a time)
Race: (also did not see a time)

Thanks for any info

I thought practice was only on Friday, am I wrong??

Yes, group practices are Friday, Racing Saturday, Racing Sunday, but 2 motos each day. Not 3 moto, not 1 moto each day. You must sign up for a class each day if you want to race both days. Each day will have a practice session in the morning just like normal race events. Not everything in this post is pointed at you John, just trying to be clear for everyone.

Last edited:
Refund at the gate if you practice Friday, leave, and come back for Sunday? Or no? I just want to practice friday and come back Sunday for 2 stroke and Junior 25+..no need to be there on Saturday for me.

Just got home from the track. Hauled a bunch of sand and finalized getting the track prepped for rain. Thanks for helping answer the questions guys. We will help an eye on the thread.

Dude we just got back from shed Huntin. She would be down.. Lol..

Georgie, my rmz I raced was set up for 145.. I like it soft.. Lol.. And I'm a couple pounds away from being 30 down.. Less than I was when I had my rmz.. Ha

Georgie bring that cr and I'll ride it in 2stroke.. Lol
You can ride my 450. I'm gonna heat cycle the completely fresh motor this week and then it needs ridden before I take it to it's new owner. That's if your just looking to ride for fun.

Understandable as it's a big weekend. I'll just pick up some overtime, can't jusity $55 to practice.
It would be more than $55 to practice Friday: $30 for practice, $30 for a Friday-Sunday gate fee. If you came back on Sunday it will be an additional $35 for one class, plus a $10 MX sports fee if you were trying to qualify.

Back