Malvern LLAQ info

You can ride my 450. I'm gonna heat cycle the completely fresh motor this week and then it needs ridden before I take it to it's new owner. That's if your just looking to ride for fun.
Thanks for the offer man, but I'll pass with respect to the new owner. Lol.. I'd be more apt to playing on Georgie's pimped 90's cr250.. But on any 450 I just get comfy.. Oh, and duh.. I ONLY ride for FUN now.. Plus I think you should be keeping it. Its your perfect bike..

Thanks for the offer man, but I'll pass with respect to the new owner. Lol.. I'd be more apt to playing on Georgie's pimped 90's cr250.. But on any 450 I just get comfy.. Oh, and duh.. I ONLY ride for FUN now.. Plus I think you should be keeping it. Its your perfect bike..
Well...I trust you and it's still my bike. The new owner is a little younger than us and I want the bike to be 100%. I need it to be broke in properly, and then I am gonna take it to Haas to be tuned.

Besides...it would be nice to have Roost ridden by family before he moves on. Lol.

The offer is on the table if you change your mind. I can have him ready for Friday practice or if you want to ride it in the races.

I will ask the new owner. Honestly...I would feel better knowing its all good before I give it to him. I could also change the oil again after break in.

He's a really good young man and I want to give him a bike I am certain about. He is also getting a great deal regardless.

I was gonna ride it in a field somewhere to break it in after heat cycle, but I would rather have it broke in on the track. Text me by Thursday if you change you mind.

It would be more than $55 to practice Friday: $30 for practice, $30 for a Friday-Sunday gate fee. If you came back on Sunday it will be an additional $35 for one class, plus a $10 MX sports fee if you were trying to qualify.

I don't think the price is unfair if you're going the whole weekend. Not feasible for the locals who aren't staying though.

Plus I think you should be keeping it. Its your perfect bike..
I appreciate your respect and the notion of me keeping my perfect bike. But the deal is done and I'm moving on.

I've got many reasons for moving on...but only one mattered above all else.

Hope everyone has fun this weekend.

Meister,You ever see a bunch of guys getting hammered at BBQ??? or that one dude that's just hammered at a party....or the one guy that's over the top at a race drinking.....All those guys have one thing in common....They are all trying to forget what happen in the deliverary room.....your eyes will never be the same!!! Ha hahahahahaha congrats man!!! My son came 3 weeks early!!! Remember that! At 37 weeks!!!! That cr is sick though!

Meister likes to ride and wash my bikes.

Fine by me though!!! He knows where to hang out when I break a bone. Lol.

Can anybody tell me what time everything starts each day?

I see sign up times but what about practice saturday and sunday and racing times

http://www.racemalvern.com/?p=480

Mid-east area qualifier
Posted on February 19, 2015

We will be having an optional practice on Friday, April 10 from 10am-4pm. The cost for practice is $30 per group. You must have a sticker with the corresponding practice number to enter the track. If you are on the track in the wrong group without permission, you will not be permitted to practice. This is for the safety of all riders. *You MUST be an AMA member to practice!! No exceptions! Official practice order will be posted at the sign up building. **Practice groups will be split if an excessive amount of riders are in a class.

Gates will be open:

Thursday- 3-10 pm

Friday- 6am-10pm

Saturday- 6am-10pm

Sunday- 6am

http://www.racemalvern.com/?p=480

Mid-east area qualifier
Posted on February 19, 2015

We will be having an optional practice on Friday, April 10 from 10am-4pm. The cost for practice is $30 per group. You must have a sticker with the corresponding practice number to enter the track. If you are on the track in the wrong group without permission, you will not be permitted to practice. This is for the safety of all riders. *You MUST be an AMA member to practice!! No exceptions! Official practice order will be posted at the sign up building. **Practice groups will be split if an excessive amount of riders are in a class.

Gates will be open:

Thursday- 3-10 pm

Friday- 6am-10pm

Saturday- 6am-10pm

Sunday- 6am

Was this supposed to tell me when practice was saturday and sunday?

Here are some helpful hints from someone that has been around FOREVER:

1. Everyone right now pull out your wallet and take a "selfie" of your AMA card. That way, IF YOU FORGET your AMA card, you will have a clear picture of the number and expiration date on your phone. We will NOT accept a piece of paper that you wrote it down on.. It has to be the CURRENT card with the expiration date or a readable photo! No exceptions.

2. Remember that for all Saturday "limited" or stock classes, YOU MUST have the last 6 numbers of the VIN at Signup when you sign up.

3. Don't come to Signup without the following REQUIRED items:
a. Rider and Parent (if rider is under 18) with WRISTBAND on WRIST.
2. COMPLETED Minor Release (if rider is under 18)
3. COMPLETED Registration form(s) (We do not have the kiosk - special forms are used)
4. Current AMA CARD or PROOF of renewal with date
5. Last 6 digits of VIN if running Saturday "limited" / "stock" classes (Classes: 3, 5, 6, 9, 19.1, 19.2, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 25)
6. Completed Qualifier Form(s) (if qualifying)
7. CASH - We do not have an ATM or Credit Card Machine

4. Plan AHEAD... Expect long lines, expect delays because of one-eared donkeys crossing the road! Signup closes on Sat and Sunday at 8:30am. That means that the last sign up is COMPLETED at 8:30am. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO PHONE CALLS, NO FAVORS.. What people do not know is that at 8:30 we verify every qualifier form with entry. It is a double-check to ensure that everyone is entered in the correct moto and marked as qualifying.
Signup will reopen for QUESTIONS before racing begins on Saturday and Sunday.

5. Signup on Friday for Sat and Sunday Classes (11am - 3pm / 5pm - 8pm)
Signup on Sat for Saturday Only (6am - 8:29:59 seconds)
Signup on Sun for Sunday Only (6am - 8:29:59 seconds)

6. Oh.. I almost forgot a biggie.. The only guarantee you have at going off the same gate with racers that are qualifying, is if you purchase a qualifying form. If the class has 43 riders in it and there are 4 riders who are NOT qualifying and didn't buy a form, then there is a good chance that they will be staggered behind or whatever else. We will not qualify a class down because of non-qualifying riders.

Last edited:
Here are some helpful hints from someone that has been around FOREVER:

1. Everyone right now pull out your wallet and take a "selfie" of your AMA card. That way, IF YOU FORGET your AMA card, you will have a clear picture of the number and expiration date on your phone. We will NOT accept a piece of paper that you wrote it down on.. It has to be the CURRENT card with the expiration date or a readable photo! No exceptions.

2. Remember that for all Saturday "limited" or stock classes, YOU MUST have the last 6 numbers of the VIN at Signup when you sign up.

3. Don't come to Signup without the following REQUIRED items:
a. Rider and Parent (if rider is under 18) with WRISTBAND on WRIST.
2. COMPLETED Minor Release (if rider is under 18)
3. COMPLETED Registration form(s) (We do not have the kiosk - special forms are used)
4. Current AMA CARD or PROOF of renewal with date
5. Last 6 digits of VIN if running Saturday "limited" / "stock" classes (Classes: 3, 5, 6, 9, 19.1, 19.2, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 25)
6. Completed Qualifier Form(s) (if qualifying)
7. CASH - We do not have an ATM or Credit Card Machine

4. Plan AHEAD... Expect long lines, expect delays because of one-eared donkeys crossing the road! Signup closes on Sat and Sunday at 8:30am. That means that the last sign up is COMPLETED at 8:30am. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO PHONE CALLS, NO FAVORS.. What people do not know is that at 8:30 we verify every qualifier form with entry. It is a double-check to ensure that everyone is entered in the correct moto and marked as qualifying.
Signup will reopen for QUESTIONS before racing begins on Saturday and Sunday.

5. Signup on Friday for Sat and Sunday Classes (11am - 3pm / 5pm - 8pm)
Signup on Sat for Saturday Only (6am - 8:29:59 seconds)
Signup on Sun for Sunday Only (6am - 8:29:59 seconds)

6. Oh.. I almost forgot a biggie.. The only guarantee you have at going off the same gate with racers that are qualifying, is if you purchase a qualifying form. If the class has 43 riders in it and there are 4 riders who are NOT qualifying and didn't buy a form, then there is a good chance that they will be staggered behind or whatever else. We will not qualify a class down because of non-qualifying riders.
Where do I get the qualifying form, from? The Vern or the mx sports.com site?

Back