Malvern LLAQ info

The current trophy building will be set up for qualifying forms and AMA memberships. Once you have your qualifying form, you will then go to the registration tables to complete the qualifying form, reg form(s), releases etc.. THEN you will get into the registration line. The current registration building will have 3 registration windows, 2 windows in the front and 1 "secret" window in the back on the porch where the girls score.

1. Qualify Form
2. Registration Tables to complete the Form and/or other Releases.
3. Actual Registration Line which encompasses 3 registrars, 2 in the front and a secret in the Rear.

Doesn't get any easier than that folks.

1. Qualify Form
2. Registration Tables to complete the Form and/or other Releases.
3. Actual Registration Line which encompasses 3 registrars, 2 in the front and a secret in the Rear.

Doesn't get any easier than that folks.
That's a shocker of a registration crew, just sayin

Hahahahahaha bro I seen her eyes at summit when she said"did you donate on the site" I told you I was scared to death!!!! All good fun man...carry on...So there is some big race this weekend at Malvern?? How far is Malvern from parma??? Hahahahahaha

Just got home from the track. Hauled a bunch of sand and finalized getting the track prepped for rain. Thanks for helping answer the questions guys. We will help an eye on the thread.
So, as we all know it is raining and is likely going to rain through Friday up until, about 11am according to the weather channel. At this point, are you still planning on pushing Friday's practice to later in the day? Just curious.

Race updates in Race forum says he is having 6 hours of practice Friday. If he starts at 3, he goes until 9 under the lights.

Think I am passing on Malvern this weekend. A lot of extra cost, and we are not qualifying for LL.

Right now hourly forecast has the chance of rain going to 0% at 10am tomorrow morning. We are starting practice at noon and running till 6pm.

We never got hammered today. Light to moderate for about 3 hours. Track is packed tight and the majority of rain is just running off. There are a couple areas we are going to take a couple inches off the top. Then we will chisel it. I really don't think there will be much mud, if any. I guarantee there will not be any mud for the races.

Back