Monster Energy Kawasaki Terminates Millsaps!

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Check it out??!!

IRVINE, Calif. – Monster Energy Kawasaki has terminated its agreement with Davi Millsaps effective immediately. Unfortunately this means our factory race team will not be competing at the final three rounds of the Monster Energy Supercross season but we will be cheering on our 250SX support team Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki as well as TwoTwo Motorsports’ Chad Reed and Josh Grant in the 450SX class. With Wil Hahn continuing to recover from his injury, we are working hard on our motocross program and the factory team is looking forward to getting back to the track for the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season opener at Hangtown on May 16.

Must have really done something serious to get the immediate boot. Might want to get some popcorn started for this one.

Davi must of done something bad. I can't imagine just losing a job paying 3 to 500 grand just speculating. He has to be devastated. You can't help but feel bad for him. He seems like a good dude with a lot of talent. What he's been through, how motivated can he really be this is the only thing he knows. Hopefully he has the guts to continue again.

If I was him I'd be knocking on babbitss door. Road from SUPERCROSS doesn't sound too bad when you're without a ride in a non paying privateer sport.

Maybe they have someone else lined up? Js7 was a KX guy. Lot of young fast guys out there really hungry..

There's a spy rumor.

He was riding Hondas. Giving Honda ideas...showing off parts.

All speculation. But it's wierd how he was "terminated effectively immediately" especially after they haven't backed off Hahn for being hurt and not even riding.

Yeah, it had to be something against contract rules or their code of conduct. The rumor mill has begun. Remember Emig got the boot like this back in the day if I remember correctly. I can't remember specifically, but I was thinking it was something in the partying with adult beverages. I can't remember and that could have been a rumor for all I know. All I do know is he was canned. MIllsaps hasn't gotten the results he was looking for, so I assume he was frustrated and did something stupid like told off someone blaming them, Porige's comment above, etc., etc. Good luck to him in the future (in whatever that happens to be), but riding in with Team Green is over. Maybe he'll move over to Two Two MX next year... ;)

Oh, would love ET3 to come over to Kawi, but I would be 99.9% he will not nor will JS7.

I read a "rumor" last night that the team found out he was taking PED's, obviously they're not going to deal with it! I hate to see anyone lose their job but he'll find another ride, he's too good not to.

Oh, would love ET3 to come over to Kawi, but I would be 99.9% he will not nor will JS7.

Eli has made it known he doesn't like the Honda , Kawi needs a 450 threat . I think he will be on green , and not with two two Motorsports , since they had words not to many weeks ago . Should be interesting , silly season started early .

Eli was sitting with Roger D. on the plane leaving Indy SX. I know doesn't mean much but it's hard to say. I think Millsaps has about run the gammit with factory teams. Not sure where he will go. Some say Kawi should pick up Pourcel. He is a head case but has had some good rides at times.

Back