Monster Energy Kawasaki Terminates Millsaps!

LOL this can't be true

In case you missed it, you can read all the speculation in the first article Davi Millsaps Was Fired. However, it must be noted that this has not been 100% confirmed (speculation). It’s extremely plausible and has happened with many others before.

So, survey says….

davi-millsaps-back-in-the-swing.jpg

Photo Still: TWMX.com

Steroids!

Or HGH (Human Growth Hormone) with a syringe and vile were found in Davi’s locker. The alleged “excuse” for the aforementioned materials were due to recovering from Epstein Barr.

• Some people turn to a substance called human growth hormone (HGH) in hopes that it will keep them feeling and looking youthful. But experts say that hope is unfounded. And worse, these products can be harmful.
  • HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heartfunction. Produced synthetically, HGH is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet.
Just because Davi was supposedly caught doesn’t mean he is the only one guilty. It’s difficult to discredit the heroes of the sport with what is nearly slander. Then again, look at Lance Armstrong.

In other news, we have also learned Eli Tomac has been signed with Kawasaki for 2016.

Growth is used ALOT in the BB world.. Side effects usually are " growth gut" and growth of the head ( forehead ) lips and jaw line as well... All of which you can see on davi, who knows.......

I think Davi was good when he was on Suzuki. I think RCH should rid Tickle and maybe see about Davi....Granted, Tickle has a decent ride every now and then, but I could see RC4 working really good with Davi and him and Roczen being impressive together. Doubt that would happen, but that is my dream and I'm sticking to it!
I hope not! I'd rather see RCH go back after Weston Peick, dude has got some serious potential and RCH loved him!

I ran into Davi after Red Bud last year. The race was an hour or so over and he did not look good. He didn't ride that day but looked to be on something. My guess is he was up to no good. Something was up....

Steroids are used all the time in the med profession for rehab. Where does it cross over from medicine to performance enhancing drugs.

Growth messes with your insulin levels heavily if it isn't monitored correctly... It can seriously mess you up .. But I doubt Davi was just shooting IUs in himself with no direction on what to do ? Interesting ......

Steroids are used all the time in the med profession for rehab. Where does it cross over from medicine to performance enhancing drugs.

If I remember correctly Growth is used by HIV+ / AIDS patients ... Not saying it couldn't be used for other stuff, but I'm no doctor. Usually they end up dumping it on the black market though because of the high price they can sell it for.. $6-800 for a month or 2 of growth..

He can take insulin like a diabetic to compensate for that hgh steroid induced hyperglycemia.

In the icu we consistently treat people (that aren't doabetic) with subcutaneous insulin to manage their blood sugar when they are on high doses of steroids. Steroids are wonderful short term and devastating long term....don't mess with that stuff. Even pill form steroids for long terms use (months and months to years)

I'm sure he left it in his locker. He isn't that stupid. It was probably RVs from when RV occupied said locker space ;)

And even if they found HGH. You would think there is a drug rehab policy in place at Kawasaki to get him clean before termination.

Last edited:
I know folks that are on steroids for all kinds of things, that need to be to live. Fine line between right and wrong.

Mutually parting ways woulda been a great route to go if Davi knew he was effed.

Something tells me here's way more crap to this pile than a vile in some locker.

Back