Monster Energy Kawasaki Terminates Millsaps!

From Davi::

“Although my results have not been what I had hoped for up to this point, I have continued to give my best effort and have fulfilled all of my contractual obligations. I am aware that there is much speculation regarding my termination. While I am not at liberty to discuss details, I can say without equivocation that I have not violated any AMA or FIM rule or regulation. At this point I am evaluating my options, both professional and legal. I apologize to my fans, sponsors and fellow competitors for the confusion this has caused. I want to especially thank Monster Energy for continuing to stand behind me. I look forward to resolving this and getting back to racing. See you soon."

Equivocation. Nice. (A doctorate prepared scholar?)

Legal options. Nice. (Chad reed?)

So monster backs him. Kawasaki doesn't. Conflict of interest.

He must of been getting freaky with a rockstar girl and his wife in the back of the Kawasaki rig in a hot tub filled with monster.

Last edited:
So, you get fired from your job because you don't do that job good enough? Who knew?
And when you get fired for poor performance you can look at legal options? Anyone know a good attorney? I have about 14 potential "options"

Rumor has it that he's getting screwed.. As much as I'm not a huge davi fan, dudes still in the mains n gets some screen play up front here n there.. Guys a head case n always has been. Even when I was around him when we were younger. But if kawi is screwing him over, that isn't right.. Time will tell the story..

John. No. He will be. So will his son. So will tate reed.

Millsapps has a relationship with every last person in motocross and it started when he was 8.

He will be on another supported team.

Guy is a bust. Move on to some new up and comers in my opinion. He is always hurt. Last year, I don't think he was really hurt, but did not race.

Let's recap:
Millsapps:
Dominated amatuers.
Riddled with injury throughout his career
Cadaver bones
And he lost a kidney.

After all that won the MEC off the couch.

Yea he's a bust John!

Mudflapps is done. But don't close up shop. Give that bike to one one the "almost" guys like enticknab, ablertson, r Stewart. I know I killed the spelling but don't care

Perhaps MotoConcepts can sign him for the outdoors, Davi seemed to do well on the Suzuki
and think of the entertainment value of him and alessi on the same team.
bruce

John and CK, hate to say it...well kinda, but you guys are stupid. Millsaps killed it a couple years ago. Something just never clicked with him and Kawasaki. He'll be back. He's on the outs I agree, but more talented than most...still.

Tons of talent, very little motivation. I have said it before. He has always been content to just cash a check, pull off the track for any excuse he could find.

Tons of talent, very little motivation. I have said it before. He has always been content to just cash a check, pull off the track for any excuse he could find.

Bingo. The money is not flowing in SX/MX like it was a few years ago. He did not agree with the Honda, did not agree with the Yamaha, did not agree with the KTM, did not agree with the Kawasaki. I will agree his best results I remember were on Yellow bikes. But how long is someone going to continue to write checks to someone that lacks motivation. He had a great SX season two years ago. Did not race last year, and on a factory back KX, should have all the resources you would ever need at his finger tips. He did nothing with it.

So, I might be stupid.....but my GUT tells me that Davi's best days have set sail.

They're all whores aren't they? Whose paying what? Oh KTM offered me 50 cents more.....great. Gimme a bike.

McGrath did the same thing. It's a revolving door in that industry.

I think Davi was good when he was on Suzuki. I think RCH should rid Tickle and maybe see about Davi....Granted, Tickle has a decent ride every now and then, but I could see RC4 working really good with Davi and him and Roczen being impressive together. Doubt that would happen, but that is my dream and I'm sticking to it!

Back